We really enjoyed our stay. Playing or tubing in the river is so fun.
- River Access
- For a fee you can rent tubes and get a ride up stream and float to the campground
- 2 heated pools
- The meadows section fit our 43’ camper
This was a lovely spot for the night!
- Delightful owners
- Beautiful setting
- Clean bathrooms
- Pond and walking trails
- 4 spots are huge if you don’t want to disconnect or just need space
- Close to 35
This campground is delightful. If you are going to Crater of Diamonds it’s worth the extra drive!
**** Do Not Follow Directions to take Muddy Fork!!! You must take the Hwy 19 route! The other route is closed and very narrow/not passable! ****
- Easy Access and maneuverable
- Dog Park
- Little pond with ducks to sit by or walk around
- Felt safe
- Friendly owner
- Not a destination park but great for a quick stop
- Sites are close...
Awesome little campground in the peninsula!
- every site overlooks a small canal that you can fish
- nice grassy area and playground for kid to play
- laundry ($2.50/load)
- very laid back
- mostly quiet (we had loud neighbors...
This was our second stay here a couple years after our first and it’s still amazing.
- you wake up to the beach!
- it’s $10 to park on the permit side or free on the other side
- the permit side is a little less busy
- hard packed sand,...
We were only here for a day so I don’t know if the area has much to offer, but the campground is a great spot to stop for a night or two.
- the owner/manager is very kind
- clean and well maintained
- dog park and horse stalls
This campground is a beautiful place but $88 per night is overpriced.
-Beautiful place with many sites having a view of Lake Powell
- Boat and Beach access
- Nice sites with asphalt parking area, picnic table and fire ring. Spacious
We had no issues during our stay. It’s a nice spot!
- Friendly staff
- Well maintained and you can tell they pay attention to details!
- dog park
- small playground
- pool/ hot tub. Only the hot is open in colder months, but it’s great!...
We only spent the night but what we saw we enjoyed.
- It’s stunning here
- our water was too far away to hook up
- a little tight for larger campers with slides
"Great Spot For The Night"
"Great Park Near The Beach"
"Second Time, Still Great"
"Great Overnight/Short Stop"
"Beautiful But Expensive "
"Nice Spot Close To Zion"
"Well Kept Park In The Desert"
"Gorgeous Thousand Trails"
"Best We Saw In The Area"
"Great Getaway Campground "
"Great People In A Beautiful Place"
"Pretty Spot On The Lake"
"Worked for an overnight "
"Really cute campground "
"It’s fine, hard for big rigs"
"Nice TT campground by the National Park "
"Old fashioned family resort in the best way"