Ernie & Adel

45 days ago

Ernie & Adel 4 reviews
Considering that it is Sept. 12th, it is much more crowded then I expected. Great views, even the breeze stopped just before night fall and Adel has never seen this many stars. We will definitely stop by here whenever we are in the area.

76 days ago

"Nice"

8/12/2020 "City Park" Lots of dog walkers, joggers or folks just out taking a walk. Also noticed police patrols were irregular, but no more then every 45 minutes.

78 days ago

Ernie & Adel 4 reviews
Nothing has changed, everything is as has been reviewed before. Convenient place to stop for the night. I did find it a bit tight getting my rig & dinghy in place, but that my have been just me.

86 days ago

Ernie & Adel 4 reviews
August 1st, 2020. We stayed by the Grandview Lookout Tower. Love this place. Even though the park is full, there is only one other camper within a half mile. Only drawback is that the Grand Canyon East Gate is closed and locked. Only way into... Read more
Load More
Nomad view

Select a state below to see Ernie & Adel's favorites

Arizona New Mexico Texas
We need your help!
We depend on the support of the community for maintenance and development of the Campendium website. If everyone who visits Campendium today gave $1.50 we would hit our goal. Learn more about the 2020 Campendium Fundraiser all the ways you can support us: Subscribe Donate Purchase