Ca Travelers

Member since
9/26/2018

209 days ago

Ca Travelers 7 reviews
The staff was wonderful. The campground is big and clean. We were traveling with family and requested to be next or near each other. They came through and put us right next to each other. The playground was a hit with our granddaughter.

Limon KOA Limon, CO
299 days ago

Ca Travelers 7 reviews
We were trying to stay ahead of the snow. Stayed one night. The bathrooms were clean and warm. Enjoyed the hot water for the showers. Easy on, easy off of I-70 freeway. The freeway is right next to the campground.

299 days ago

Ca Travelers 7 reviews
We were caught in a torrential downpour and needed a place for the night. It was right off I-70 so you could hear the freeway noise. I called in advance and was able to get a spot for our 40’ trailer. There are no toilets or showers, just RV... Read more

302 days ago

Ca Travelers 7 reviews
Nice campground, clean and good wi-fi for all our devices. There was a detour to get to the campgrounds due to the main road being closed.

480 days ago

Ca Travelers 7 reviews
Very nice place. Driving through on our way home so only stayed 1 night. Easy access off the I-80 freeway. Nice level paved parking. Will have to come back.

Chris' Campground Spearfish, SD
482 days ago

Ca Travelers 7 reviews
Came to South Dakota to pick up our trailer. Even though they claim to be open year round they were 1/2 closed for the winter. We were able to stay here. It was the 3rd place we tried. Nice place though even if the bathrooms were closed down.
Load More

Limon KOA
Limon, CO

Chris' Campground
Spearfish, SD

Select a state below to see Ca Travelers's favorites

Arizona Arkansas California Georgia Indiana Missouri Montana New Mexico Oregon Tennessee Texas Utah Washington