Steve

Member since
6/20/2018

99 days ago

Steve 7 reviews

"Nice, Big Rig Friendly sites"

A very nice campground that accommodates all size units. Gravel roads and campsites. Some satellite friendly; others with shade. Ample site width. Decent WiFi

169 days ago

"EZ on/off I-10"

After a 10 hour day on the road, this was an easy stop off I-10. The campground is some grass fields with 50A, FHU. Some rundown campers around. Nothing great, but more than adequate for an overnight. Price a little much for what it is.

172 days ago

Steve 7 reviews

"Good overnight stop along I-35W"

Convenient on/off to I-35W; several long pull through sites. Offers 50a; FHU with cable and good WiFi.

198 days ago

"Convenient campground "

The campground was convenient to various slot canyons, Horseshoe Bend, the Dam and Waheep Marina. The campground is ok; gravel sites. Only a few hold big rigs. Decent exercise room. Cell and WiFi ok. Good cable.

198 days ago

"Very nice campground"

It’s 14 miles west of Fredonia; adjacent to Pipe Springs NM, 20 minutes south of Kanab. Very nice campground with great views. FHU for $22! WiFi ok at best; next to no cell service. Big rig friendly. Not busy while we were there.

Agua Vista RV Park & Campground Elephant Butte, NM
212 days ago

"Not Big Rig Friendly"

We were looking for an overnight stay. Price is right and access of I-25 easy. Unfortunately it’s not big rig friendly by any stretch. My 40’ MH and tow might have fit length wise but sites are narrow. No way I could fit in. Drive aisles narrow... Read more

Stadium RV Park Sonora, TX
213 days ago

Steve 7 reviews
This was a nice overnight stop between San Antonio and El Paso. Mike the park owner is very nice and helpful. They have a couple parallel pull through sites easily accessible for big rigs towing.
Load More
"Nice, Big Rig Friendly sites"
"EZ on/off I-10"
"Good overnight stop along I-35W"
"Convenient campground "