|Last Price Paid:||$38|
|Number of Sites:||110|
35 Keystone PPGT 3180r
“No open full hook ups, all taken by full timmers.”
Reviewed Aug 11, 2017
As I live close to this campground, I chose to visit the sites prior to actual pulling an RV there. I wanted a full service site to shakedown a new camper. Was not to worried about amenities as this was a working trip. Glad I went to scope out first.
On a scale of 1 to 10 this place is a 1. Several issues will keep me from going there
1) No open camp sites with full hook ups, all taken by full timers, mostly out of state ( odd)
2) Very tight navigation thru campground with a couple areas you would certainly put you trailer in a deep ditch.
3) No trees, or playgrounds, only has propane filling station, dump station hard to navigate too.
4) Gravel pads in poor shape and not level.
5) Most important entire campground is located 50 feet from interstate 80, with day and night heavy semi use.
6) Owner is lackadaisical about new campers and does not take reservations , especially for full hook up, which have a six month waiting list get one.
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Have you written a blog post
about Martin Campground?
- 50 Amp
- 30 Amp
- 20 Amp
- Full Hookups
- wifi: yes
- big rig
- picnic table
- pull thru
- dump station
- rv storage
Owners, contact us to update your listing.
Oak Forest, Illinois
Willow Springs, Illinois
Downers Grove, Illinois