Enchanted Shores RV Park & Campground
RV Parkwrite a review 11018 West Wilmington Rd.
Peotone, IL 60468
GPS: 41.3238, -87.8791
|Last Price Paid:||$21|
|Number of Sites:||40|
Cell Phone Coverage
“Great campground with friendly people”
Reviewed Feb 19, 2019
I have been staying at this campground for the Winter in Chicago, and feel like I lucked out. Great people all around - staff and tenets.
Rate I mentioned at top is for the monthly rate, amortized over 30 days.
- Friendly staff who welcome you and make you feel like part of a family. Any issues that may crop up are handled quickly.
- Water and sewer services throughout the winter.
- Mostly quiet (see cons)
- Monthly planned activities
- Plenty of space to get out, walk around, BBQ, etc.
- Management keeps a close watch on who is coming and going. I appreciate that he is right out there ensuring that only people who have business coming into the park are allowed to enter!
- Water drainage problem around my site. Not a huge deal for me as I went and procured some pallets and arranged the like a boardwalk around the RV. When the water freezes though, it can get hazardous.
- Located at a fairly major intersection for truck routes. Lots of engine braking throughout the day. The noise subsides at night, however.
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Watch Queue Queue Watch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop
- 50 Amp
- 30 Amp
- 20 Amp
- Full Hookups
- basketball court
- big rig
- fire ring
- picnic table
- pull thru
- restrooms: flush
- rv storage
Owners, contact us to update your listing.
Oak Forest, IL