Twin Rivers Landing

LeTwinkie
San Diego, CA
30 Airstream International Signature
2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty

LeTwinkie would stay here again

“Quiet during the week, near Johnson's shut-ins”

Reviewed May 30, 2018

My wife and I started our stay during Memorial day weekend. The place was packed! Almost every site had campers. There's a mix of tent campers as well as RVs. They also have a float/canoe business that relies on people coming from nearby to do a 5 mile float down the river. Overall a nice place to stay.

We stayed past the memorial day weekend and out of the couple hundred sites that are here, there were maybe a couple tent campers and a couple RVs.

There are 4 full hookup sites. These are 101-104 I think. We stayed in 106 when we first arrived but after the weekend, switched to 103 to take advantage of the full hookups.

The owner, Dave, bought the place from someone else about 4 years ago and the previous owners let the place get pretty run down. Dave seems to be doing the right things and making improvements.

I would've preferred for the roads to be paved to make the drive in a little less bumpy but it wasn't too bad.

Johnson's Shut-ins are nearby, maybe a 15 minute drive away. I highly recommend this place. It gets very busy but worth the trip. We visited it twice during our stay just to hang out in the cool water to fight off the heat.

I didn't find the Missouri locals to be particularly friendly but that's not a knock on the campground.

Almost no data here except for AT&T so if you're workamping like I am, make sure to have AT&T with a booster.

Verizon Voice Only
T-Mobile

Site Number: Varies

Crisy would stay here again

“Family camping ”

Reviewed Mar 19, 2018

My family goes here every year for our family camping trip. We use to tent camp but since it’s harder on some of my family members these past years, we rent the cabins. I still tent camp and typically get 62 (I believe) not quite sure without looking at map. The site we usually get it close to the river and big enough for 3 tents, plus canopies and cars without being on top of each other. The cabins are your typically cabin that has beds only. No bathrooms, kitchens, etc but has electric and nice when you get a rainy week/weekend! Bathrooms are usually clean and shower houses are usually clean as well!

Family friendly, relaxing beach, and cost isn’t bad. There’s a small store on site but if they don’t have what you need, Lenny’s up the street will more than likely have it!

Sprint 3G

about Twin Rivers Landing?

• general store