• Reviews (2)

Reservations yes

Elevation 1,082 ft / 329 m

View Map

Supporter Subscription

Become a Campendium Supporter and enjoy ad-free browsing plus bonus features!

• Cell Coverage Maps
  • Public Land Overlays
  • Trail Map Layers
  • Ad Free

Unlock Features

$20 Billed Annually

Q&A - Ask the Community about Sky Valley Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Sky Valley Resort

Reviews of Sky Valley Resort 2 people have reviewed this location.

Confirmed by 2 Users
Last reported 1/2/2020
Thumb screen shot 2019 11 03 at 11.30.59 am
Walkinghead
Green Cove Springs, FL 25' Leisure Travel Vans Unity Island Bed
“A tiny home/trailer 55+ community that has tiny home sites posing as RV sites ”

Reviewed 1/2/2020

Site Number: 197 and 224

We're here over the New Years' holiday. The weather is glorious, 40's at night, 60's during the day.

The resort seems to be largely a community of retired people from the US (Washington, Nevada, California) and a seemingly large contingent of Canadians. Some own, some rent, tiny homes or trailer homes for a season.

The sites in the Paradise Loop (the inexpensive seats), where we're located, are a mixture of tiny homes and RV back-in sites. Each has a full hook up with a cement patio. They are very close to each other. We were initially parked next to a fifth-wheel and a tiny home, but our electrical hookup was not functioning properly.

After being without power for the first few days and after 3 different visits to the office and a call to get assistance New Years' Day evening as we were trying to prepare dinner, we were offered another spot. We moved.

After moving, I went to the office to inquire what, if anything, all our inconvenience warranted. I was told that even though their stealthy (Christa's words) maintenance crew had been out at least three times to check the power, they could not replicate a problem, ergo, there must be a problem with our RV. I mentioned I'd not been called or contacted in any way by maintenance (I know, duh, they're stealthy) and had been outside awaiting them since my latest complaint this morning.

Christa never told me why maintenance would not have spoken to me about the power problem when I was readily available outside our RV to help solve our problem. When I told her they had lied to her about showing up at our site, she became visibly agitated. I told her I was right about no one showing up at which point she invited me to enjoy the rest of my stay, told me the maintenance crew was trustworthy and invited me, in front of several people checking in, not to come back. We're not a good fit for everyone, she explained. And besides, you say you're always right, she said. Not always, I told her, but this time, I was. No problem, we agree I shouldn't come back. Fool me once..., and so much for cordial customer service.

Christa has promised to reimburse us for one night's stay. A nice gesture despite her belligerence.

If you choose to come here, the clubhouse areas are vey nice with hot tubs powered by hot springs and heated pools, both family and adult. The setting is also spectacular with great Palm trees and mountains all around, some snow capped.

The photos above are all resort photos and while nice don't exactly tell the tale. I've taken a few around to assist.

Thumb kyles landing
Meanderings
Crestview, FL 40' Grand Design Solitude Ford F350
“Nice commercial campground”

Reviewed 10/28/2019

Our rate reflects the Passport America discount of $26 a night for up to 7 nights, and I reserved and extended our stay via a quick easy phone call. We aren't normally overly exciting with commercial camping, but we were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable this park ended up feeling. My biggest complaint is the lack of good dog walking/bathroom areas, but there is a dog park.
We had a large, level, pull-through site, and while the park is packed snug with homes, we didn't have trouble getting in or out. While we had neighbors on both sides, our site included an ample amount of space, and we made use of the outdoor patio with visiting guests on multiple nights. This place is definitely a commercial park, and I wish they had included a little more room for walking (there aren't sidewalks), especially with a dog. However, we didn't feel stuffed in, and when we did interact with neighbors and permanent residence, everyone was very friendly. Our utilities were well placed and worked fine, and the resort offers a number of perks that we didn't use... pool, laundry, gym, group activities, tennis, etc.
This CG is a nearby to Palm Springs (maybe 20 minutes?), and there are other amenities, grocery, USPS, etc, etc within about 15 minutes drive. Verizon worked fine here without the booster.

Meanderings would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Sky Valley Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Sky Valley Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Sky Valley Resort?

Connectivity
  • tennis court
  • hot tub
  • swimming pool: outdoor

Desert View Mobile Home & RV Club

Great Place to spend the Winter!

- FullTimers

Sam's Family Spa

Kitschy but Cute!

- MinnieWinnieMom

Palm Springs-Joshua Tree KOA

not cheap, but nice

- John

Caliente Springs RV Resort

Great mineral water; shame about the stealing

- LyfsArt

Catalina Spa RV Resort

Wonderful place very friendly staff

- Janet