Casino Pauma

Parking Lot

777 Pauma Reservation Rd.
Pauma Valley, CA 92061
877-687-2862

Pad Type: asphalt
Max Stay: 3

Site Number: Dirt/Gravel Lot

Ivana would stay here again

“Convenient & Very Safe”

Reviewed Nov 27, 2017

My husband and our 2 dogs and I just stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend coming back from a few nights camping on BLM in Borrego Springs. For a Saturday evening we were very pleasantly surprised that it was just us and one other camper in the RV strip, though the casino was fairly busy. We parked at the very end of the lot, which was still lit up very well, and were happy to have security and the local police making their rounds throughout the evening and morning time. We never heard a sound within our rV from any other casino go-ers all evening.

The casino itself is on the smaller side, but as a courtesy we played a little money, had a few drinks at their bar, and finished the night off with a BBQ buffet for only $20/each. All their food prices were very reasonable.

This was the 3rd casino I had called in the area (Harrah's & Pechanga were both no's on RV stays) and informed me they have a 3 day max stay limit. I had my husband park up the RV while I checked us in, and we left the next morning without a trace.

about Casino Pauma?