Casino Pauma

Parking Lot

777 Pauma Reservation Rd.
Pauma Valley, CA 92061
877-687-2862

Pad Type: asphalt
Max Stay: 3

Thumb img 0115  2
patti
CA 38' Tiffin Motorhomes Phaeton 36QSH
Site Number: na
“So Beautiful and Peaceful! What a great deal!”

Reviewed Jan 19, 2019

Found this again here on campendium, needing a free layover on our way from Borrego Palm Canyon to Oceanside. We could not have been happier-well maybe if there had been OTA tv-none-but streaming was excellent. The views here are amazing, the staff is so friendly and it was pretty quiet for a Fri and Sat night stay.

You need to join the player's club, then take your card and your ID to security to get a parking permit. Then you can stay 72 hours.

Player's club gave us each $10 free play and a free buffet dinner-it was lobster night! Holy moses we just hit the jackpot! Free parking for 72h, free play, and free buffet dinner in a most beautiful setting! Enough said! (The player's club promo does change monthly -we hit a great month!)

Site Number: Dirt/Gravel Lot

Ivana would stay here again

“Convenient & Very Safe”

Reviewed Nov 27, 2017

My husband and our 2 dogs and I just stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend coming back from a few nights camping on BLM in Borrego Springs. For a Saturday evening we were very pleasantly surprised that it was just us and one other camper in the RV strip, though the casino was fairly busy. We parked at the very end of the lot, which was still lit up very well, and were happy to have security and the local police making their rounds throughout the evening and morning time. We never heard a sound within our rV from any other casino go-ers all evening.

The casino itself is on the smaller side, but as a courtesy we played a little money, had a few drinks at their bar, and finished the night off with a BBQ buffet for only $20/each. All their food prices were very reasonable.

This was the 3rd casino I had called in the area (Harrah's & Pechanga were both no's on RV stays) and informed me they have a 3 day max stay limit. I had my husband park up the RV while I checked us in, and we left the next morning without a trace.

Thumb img 0115  2
An Oasis, Oranges, and Lobster? Borrego Palm Canyon Campground and Casino Pauma-Washing off the Desert and All that Went With It – My Midlife Crisis Chronicles

This is our view from the back of the RV at Casino Pauma. I love the mountains in late winter in California!While most of the time at Slab City was depressing for me to say the least. There were s...

• casino