Shell Creek Campground
Bighorn National Forestwrite a review FR-17
Greybull, WY 82426
GPS: 44.551, -107.5159
|Last Price Paid:||$16|
|Number of Sites:||15|
|Max Length:||55 ft|
Brady would stay here again
Reviewed Aug 05, 2017
Great Campground located in the Bighorn Mountains next to Shell Creek.The sites are relatively flat and level, and deep enough for our 32' fifth and truck. There are only 15 sites, so if you want to get in on a weekend you will need to reserve early.
- Level sites.
- Quiet. Most of the time you only hear the creek.
- Off the beaten path.
- Small. (not hundreds of campers plied on top of each other!)
- Vault toilets are clean and nice.
- A mile and a half of gravel to get there.
- No cell service.
- The dump station is several miles away.
- No electrical hookups.
- No showers and only vault toilets.
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Have you written a blog post
about Shell Creek Campground?
- dry camping
- recreation trail
- fire ring
- picnic table
- restrooms: vault
- water available
Owners, contact us to update your listing.