River Bend RV Park

Boo&Bry
CO 25' Winnebago 2500FL Toyota Tundra
“Very remote ”

Reviewed Feb 25, 2019

Went off the other review.. very much agree. Quiet and yes remote if you like that. Never used the facilities so cannot review that. Town has a large super market and coffee shop that had great lattes. Most of the folks there are working so not much of a “camping feeling”. Always felt safe... had a creepy neighbor but he kept to himself but that could happen anywhere. Camp host Kent.. very nice and accommodating. Close to huge casino.

Thumb lil mabel magnolia bch t
Lil Adventures
San Francisco, CA 26' Forest River Wildcat Maxx Dodge Ram 2500

Lil Adventures would stay here again

“Pretty little camp overlooking Calcasieu River”

Reviewed Mar 25, 2018

I was traveling from Slidell, LA to Houston and had been advised to avoid I-10 through Louisiana (because of bad roads), so I plotted a similar (blue highways) route just north and was glad I did. Kinder, LA was the half-way point to my destination, so I stopped at Riverbend RV Campground, just off the highway. 4

We got space #1 which is the best in my opinion for just $20 a night. If you're looking for a lot of amenities, this isn't the place, but I prefer something that feels a bit more like camping (but with all the necessities). All sites are on cement pads with 30/50 and water. I didn't notice if they had a dump station. They have a bathouse that allows you to have a shower and adjoining large bathroom for privacy. It was clean.

The campground is run by a husband and wife who are nearby ranchers looking for a little side income. They were very nice. One note was that someone in the campground had a little jack russell dog that came running across the campground trying to attack me and my cat (I walk my cats on a leash). I was able to pick her up and keep her safe, but there was obviously there was someone who was not a good dog owner staying there. I called the campground and she was sorry, she hadn't seen that dog before and said that the night was complimentary because of my troubles.

T-Mobile 3G

about River Bend RV Park?

• ADA Accessible

Quiet oaks rv park louisiana
Quiet Oaks RV Park