DJR

4/24/2017

Gum Springs Campground Winnfield, LA
664 days ago

DJR 6 reviews
This place had no reviews so I was not real comfortable setting it as a destination while transiting Louisiana west to east. What we found was a beautiful and extremely well maintained camp ground that is easily accessible (paved throughout) and... Read more

Reagan County Park Big Lake, TX

DJR 6 reviews
After looking over the three parks in Iraan (all full with long term folks) we ended up here which was a blessing in disguise. Basically a fairgrounds perimeter fence with sometimes water and electricity although the electricity was off for our... Read more

Alley Oop RV Park Iraan, TX

DJR 6 reviews
4/27/2019 all spaces held by long term folks as near as I could tell. Same with the other two parks in the area. You might get lucky but that was not my experience. Moved on to the Reagan County Fairgrounds in Big Lake.

Rocky Top RV Park Iraan, TX

Douglas Dump Station Douglas, AZ
680 days ago

DJR 6 reviews
Other than no water this is an excellent and free (as of 4/17/19) dump site. Might be a little tight for a big class A with a toad but plenty of room to disconnect if necessary. Very easy access.
Load More