Kah-Nee-Ta High Desert RV Park

541-553-1112

Thumb neil selfie 2015 square
TheRealNeil
Beaverton, OR

TheRealNeil would stay here again

“Great family RV spot”

Reviewed May 05, 2016

The drive in to Kah-Nee-Ta is beautiful when you are coming from Portland, OR. Arrival was pretty well thought out - You speak with a person at a drive up window and then go park your rig in a pull up temporary parking spot. Check in was simple (although they do not allow you to reserve spots). I recommend when you make your reservation, call and ask if they can notate your reservation with your preference.

RV spots were spacious, well thought out and all had something interesting to them. We were on the lower half along the water which was nice because it allowed us to pull some chairs up by the river and relax with the beautiful scenery on one side and the kids playing in the field on the other. Grass is very well maintained and I felt very comfortable allowing my one year old son to run around on his own (under supervision of course).

Guests for the most part were courteous. Staff was helpful. Overall a great place to bring the family.

My only negative is - the $70 price point says it pays for wireless internet. Although I could clearly see the the both wireless access points from my device, neither of them would accept a connection. Wireless internet worked 0% of the time we were there.

Thumb ct2a0625
Three Warriors

We drive into Oregon again, towards Kah-Nee-Ta in Warm Springs,  a resort on the Indian reservation, where we can stay the night. On our way we pass 3 Warriors Market, the site where the movie ...

• swimming pool: onsite