• Reviews

Monthly Rate Yes

Pad Type grass

Reservations yes

Q&A - Ask the Community about Hidden Pines RV Park & Campground

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Hidden Pines RV Park & Campground

Reviews of Hidden Pines RV Park & Campground 1 person has reviewed this location.

Reviewed 4/23/2019

Buyer Beware! I reserved via phone a space for 1 night. At the time Mike told me he was selling me the space for 1 night and there was no refunds. I’m not sure I fully understood what he meant by ‘selling me the space’, and truly didn’t believe him when he said NO refund, as I had NEVER run into that before in 1 year of full-time RV-ing and reservation-making. 2 days later I called to cancel, as plans had changed. Mike said he was sorry that we weren’t coming, but that ‘as he told me, they would be no refund’. I told him that I was giving him enough notice (2 weeks) that he could rent that space out again. He said that was not the issue, and then gave me a long song & dance about ‘fraud alerts’ as to why he couldn’t give me the refund. And that it was everyone’s policy in CA (wrong! I have stayed plenty of places in CA). And then to add insult to injury, he repeated it, & kept talking so much I couldn’t get a word in edge-wise. Finally, I interrupted, told him I had listened to him, now please let me talk, which I did for about a sentence & 1/2, b4 he interrupted, me. I reminded him that I had listened to him, & that it was my turn, at which point he told me ‘now your lying- good bye’. And hung up on me. I think I paid $50. & dodged a bullet. Read reviews elsewhere first - I wish I had. My bad.

Be the first to add a note for Hidden Pines RV Park & Campground!

Be the first to add a video for Hidden Pines RV Park & Campground!

Have you written a blog post about Hidden Pines RV Park & Campground?

Connectivity

Woodside RV Park & Campground
Sportsmans rv park
Sportsmans RV Park
Fort Bragg, CA
Chevron gas station fort bragg ca
Chevron Gas Station
Fort Bragg, CA
Dolphin isle marina rv park
Dolphin Isle Marina & RV Park
Fort Bragg, CA
Leisure time rv park fort bragg ca
Leisure Time RV Park