Question about Willow Springs Trail

rpetter asked on 1/26/2020

Has anyone camped at Willow Springs Trail in February?

Thumb 4a9274c7 7c5d 4351 815c 160aa539aef6
Weight Family Adventures
Alpine, UT 31' Keystone Sunset Trail 262bh Chevrolet Silverado

Answered on 1/31/2020:

I have only camped in March as well. We usually go the second week of March and have weather ranging from 50 to 65 degrees. We did however wake up one morning to snow! luckily we were able to hunker down in our trailer!
Thumb us avatar
Van-Tramp
Longmont, CO 27' Airstream International

Answered on 1/26/2020:

Not Feb, but I have camped there in March. I assume you are asking about temperatures? If so; Yes, it is still mighty cold overnight in Feb and March - freezing with possible below freezing temps each night.
Thumb fullsizeoutput 7dd
Camp Iris
Birmingham, AL 16' Casita Travel Trailers 1995 Spirit Freedom Chevrolet E2500 Cargo Van

Answered on 5/24/2020:

Yes. I did last year. It was extremely windy. In the daytime sun, temps floated around 50 to 60. I was camped atop a hill. I had "neighbors" but not close; two long-stay neighbors adjacent my camp at a distance of 1000 meters or more and one of them, across the road and mostly obscured by boulders. On the dirt road out to town I would pass anywhere from 1 to 3 other campers that were there for a night or 2.

Answered on 3/10/2020:

We pulled in after dark in a snow storm in December. No problem finding a spot. Never felt at risk of getting stuck. Had a lot of space all to ourselves.
We need your help!
We depend on the support of the community for maintenance and development of the Campendium website. If everyone who visits Campendium today gave $1.50 we would hit our goal. Learn more about the 2020 Campendium Fundraiser all the ways you can support us: Subscribe Donate Purchase