Westlake RV Resort

Reservations yes

Elevation 98 ft / 29 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Westlake RV Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Westlake RV Resort

Reviews of Westlake RV Resort 1 person has reviewed this location.

AT&T 3G
Last reported 1/17/2018
“Nice campground - bad site!”

Reviewed 1/17/2018

It's a nice enough park, but our problem was that they put us right across from 4 LARGE dumpsters. All day long and late into the evening people are stopping to dump their trash. Then very early Monday mornings you get woke to the sounds of the truck dumping four large dumpsters. Then for most of the rest of the day you get to take in the smell of putrid garbage, as well as walk through the slime leaked out of the dumpsters. Since we reserved the site for a month, after about 10 days of this I asked if we could locate to another site. The woman and man in the office were very friendly and told me we could the next day when a different site (117) site would be available. Unfortunately the next day we had a hard freeze with 1/8" of ice over everything and couldn't bring our slide-outs in. On the following day I went to the office to make sure the new site was still available. This time the park manager (lady) was there and she told me absolutely not! I explained that the other people told me we could and she said, well they shouldn't have told you that. Because of her very unfriendly nature, I commented; well if that's the way you handle things we won't be staying here again. Her reply: That's fine...

If you decided to stay here make sure you're not assigned a site (172-178) across from the dumpsters! Whoever laid this park out should not have put sites immediately across from them.

AT&T 3G

Be the first to add a note for Westlake RV Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Westlake RV Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Westlake RV Resort?

Connectivity