Question about Virginian RV Park

Thumb 73302268 10217829616646180 7191787634660737024 o   kopie

Danny asked on 12/10/2019

I made an inquiry to reserve a RV spot in the summer of 2020 and received an e-mail from a Gmail account stating that the reservation is only final after sending my creditcard details.
The mail has some spelling mistakes, comes from an address that is not from @virginianlodge.com, and states a telephone number that I can't find on their website nor on Google. It was signed by Lynn Simmons.

I'm now a bit hesitant to reply, since it gives me a distrustful feeling. Could somebody confirm or disprove my initial response?

Answered on 12/11/2019:

i answered that saying i would like some rate info before i sent my cc info. they replied with the rate for the date i requested, i sent the cc info and i received a confirm by return email. it was weird, but i'm confirmed for labor day weekend.
We need your help!
We depend on the support of the community for maintenance and development of the Campendium website. If everyone who visits Campendium today gave $1.50 we would hit our goal. Learn more about the 2020 Campendium Fundraiser all the ways you can support us: Subscribe Donate Purchase