Vine Prairie Park & Boat Launch

479-997-8122

Thumb dsc02068 001
WatsonsWander

Airstream Safari

WatsonsWander would stay here again

“Convenient overnight stop near I-40”

Reviewed Jun 12, 2017

We stayed here for a single night as we traveled through Arkansas. The location is very convenient to I-40. Keep in mind that it is a small campground and there appears to be a number of permanent or seasonal residents. This cuts down on the number of sites available for travelers like us who only need a site for a night or two. Not sure if they take reservations or not, but if you have your heart set on staying here, you might want to call ahead.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
Site Number: B5
“Arkansas trailer park. ”

Reviewed Oct 09, 2018

I pulled in here about 1:00 a.m. after driving from Denver. SUPER DARK at night. I had hell trying to line up with the driveway in pitch black. A lady came over to help me because I was making so much noise ( my leveling kit was rubbing metal to metal and needed grease).

So I woke up the next day and realized I was backed up to a nice lake. Lake was nice eh.

So everyone list this park as Corp of Engineers. NOPE!!!! The Corp handed it over to the city so now it is a “camper park”. I asked what the rent is for a month. $300 including utilities.

Out of 10 campers, I am the only visitor. All the rest are full time trailer park trash. The camp host saw me walking my dog and said “well everyone here just let’s their dog run free”.

After spending 8 weeks in Colorado, I now have a reason to go home to ghetto New Orleans. Why not, at least I can go to Bourbon Street there.

Signs at the gate warning $50 fine without a visible permit. I call bullshit.

I am only staying one more night but this is not what I came here for. If I came here again, I would not pay a dime. I am used to the honor system in RV parks. If they are not honorable with the discrimination of the park, I am not responsible to pay to stay in a trailer park.

Not saying the people were bad but.....fuck this.

about Vine Prairie Park & Boat Launch?

River ridge