Villa Alameda RV Resort

Pad Type gravel

Elevation 196 ft / 59 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Villa Alameda RV Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Villa Alameda RV Resort

Reviews of Villa Alameda RV Resort 1 person has reviewed this location.

Last reported 2/1/2019
RoVing Walkers
SC 38' Keystone Montana 2001 Ford F350
“Nice Park”

Reviewed 2/1/2019

It was the end of January and this was the only reasonably priced park with full hookups I could find that had openings. It's a very neat and clean park, mostly with full time or snowbirds. It looks like it was an orange grove because there are orange trees throughout the park. It was off the main streets so quieter than the parks on the main roads. Even though we were on a corner we had a difficult time backing in, mostly because of the carport cover in the site next to us and the street was just a little too narrow to maneuver. They have a laundry room, pool, hot tub, horseshoes, game room, and many activities. They also have a booklet with things to do in the area and a long list of rules. One of them was that you couldn't do laundry I'm your rig because it would overload their septic system, and had to use their laundry room. I didn't understand that one because my washer uses less water than their machines. Getting laundry done was one of the top reasons we stopped there. However, our friends that were with us had a horrible experience in the laundry room. The machines were old but inexpensive. There was no one else in the laundry room. My friend loaded up five machines (out of 8) and started four of them. Then the laundry gestapo lady arrived and pointed to the small sign up by the ceiling that said you could only use two machines at a time. She had friends that were going to come in and needed to use the machines (right). She looked at my friend when she was about to start the 5th machine (which already had soap in it) and told her not to start it. My friend had to wait until the four machines were done to start the last one. Then one of the machines started smoking. Some other ladies that came in helped my friend pull the machine away from the wall. The laundry gestapo lady just sat there, she sat there for the whole 2-1/2 hours it took my friend to do all her laundry. This was one of two laundry rooms in the park. The lady in the office was very nice, but because of the laundry situation we will never return to this park.

RoVing Walkers would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Villa Alameda RV Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Villa Alameda RV Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Villa Alameda RV Resort?

Connectivity
  • cable tv
  • wifi: free
  • hot tub
  • swimming pool: onsite
  • hot tub
  • swimming pool: onsite

Blue Sky Ranch RV Park

Noisy and tight, but reasonably priced and enough amenities to make it worthwhile.

- Teddi & Roger

Yuma Mesa RV Park

Old park but friendly management

- Roots

Araby Acres RV Resort

A Friendly RV Resort for Snowbirds

- Lou

Arizona West RV Park

Really nice campground and RV park

- none