Question about Verde Ranch RV Resort

Livin-the-Canadian-dream

Livin-the-Canadian-dream asked on 5/2/2022

How is the noise from the highways?

gmay
gmay
TX
43' Entegra Coach Aspire 42 DEQ

Answered on 5/2/2022:

We did not notice any noise. We did sleep with the AC fans running.
arnold rv
arnold rv
AZ
41' Forest River Cardinal Limited
Ford F350

Answered on 5/3/2022:

We stay there on a regular basis. Can’t say we ever notice the noise. We do stay in a pull thru in the rows near the beautiful club house.
Jim & his T@B
Jim & his T@B
CA
18' Nucamp T@B 400
Nissan Frontier

Answered on 5/3/2022:

Because of the lay of the land you can hear the freeway all over the resort. The lower section of the resort is loud. Elsewhere I found it acceptable during the day. For a good night's sleep I used earplugs (as I always do).

Answered on 5/2/2022:

We have stayed there several times. It’s not bad at all. As the resort recommended, stay a bit further into the campground if you are a real light sleeper. Pleasant stay for us all times we’ve been there.

Answered on 5/2/2022:

If the freeway noise is worrisome, we recommend getting a pull thru or deluxe pull thru site that is farther away from I-17.

Answered on 5/2/2022:

My husband and I were in site 112, and two years prior I think we were in 141, both at the end of the row closer to trees and the cabins. The first time we stayed, 2 years ago, it bothered us but they were still building the park and all the sites down below were not completed yet. This January the noise was less noticeable, possible because the park was fuller and more built-out. Hope that helps.
Lisa
Lisa
AZ
21' Outdoors RV Back Country
GMC Sierra

Answered on 5/2/2022:

I was there a couple of years ago. I don't recall that road noise was a problem. We were not located in the sites nearest the highway.

Answered on 5/2/2022:

We stayed there a month in Spring 2021, and the freeway noise was constant, day and night. I'm a super heavy sleeper and the road noise actually kept me awake at night. The amenities are beautiful but customer service was bad and the WiFi was awful unless you sit in the clubhouse.