75 days ago
This army corp of engineers campground is approx a mile downstream of Beaver Dam. It attracted a lot of fishermen and kayacers.
* Clean enough bath houses with plenty of hot water;
* the sites are spaced far apart in the small loop we...
This park is part of the ND Bureau of Reclamation. The fee per night was $27 but with senior pass, we paid $12.50 for full hookups.
* The CG is approximately 30 miles from Jamestown, ND;
* The check in was okay for this older marine/dam...
This was our first experience with Army Corp of Eng camping and it was great.
* the nightly fee (with interagency senior pass) was $11 for 50A service;
* there was dump and water at the check-in office;
* sites in Loop 3 were spaced...
This is managed by the South Dakota Fish, Game and Wildlife and it was awesome! Used largely by boating and fishing folks.
* We had 50A electric and there is dump and water at the entrance;
* The sites are very well spaced apart from...
This was a lay over stop so it served that purpose.
* This campground had lots to offer in the way of campsites, cabins, tenting options. So much to do for the kiddos if you have any!
* A large staff and they were all super helpful...
The Camp Hosts made our experience at the Horsehead loop wonderful - super friendly and helpful. The pros:
* The sites were level and approx 40-50 ft away from your neighbor;
* There were some mature trees to help provide shade if you wanted to...
We used this State Park as a place for down time and this fit the bill. Pros and Cons:
* The State Park personnel were always super friendly and helpful, if needed;
* The showers/bathrooms were very clean and plenty of hot water;
* Had miles...
The campground was easy to access from I94 but we couldn't hear traffic from I94. We used this park as a way to explore the entire Theodore Roosevelt National Park so it served our needs:
* Easy to get to the park;
* It was very close to...