The park was easy to find, easy check in with knowledgable state staff and both loops had many sites that were overall level, well spaced from each other and situated around a 375 acre lake. Picnic shelters, swimming beach and fishing docks...
This Army Corp of Engineer park was close to Montgomery and Plattville. There are two loops (Antioch and Catoma) and Catoma loop is better as it is renovated with concrete pads and sewer (sites 1-75). We stayed in Antioch and wouldn't stay in...
This park was fabulous, it has set the bar high for future COEs! In fact, we usually will list PROs and CONs for the reviews but in this case, no negatives come to mind!
* Three sets of hosts and all of them are super, Char and Gary were in the...
We ended up selecting a wonderfully shaded site right on Shadow Lake which afforded us fabulous views, no matter which direction you looked. The only down side would be the scourging heat wave of mid ninties and high humidity forced indoor...
If you like remote and not used by other RVers, this spot is for you.
* 50A electric and water at sites in the A loop;
* 3 sites on Arkansas River in C loop had 30A electric but lack of shade for summer camping;
* Large shade trees at...
This is our favorite COE we have stayed at - would love to LIVE here!
* our site right on the river was large, paved, level, 50AM with water, roomy and at least 40-50 feet away from the adjacent sites;
* the showers were super clean and...
40 days ago
Another great Army Corp of Engineers park in Arkansas!
* Nice beach area on the lake;
* Most sites on most loops had mature pine trees which really helped during the hot, muggy summer heat;
* our loop had electric (30A) and water and...
46 days ago
This army corp of engineers campground is approx a mile downstream of Beaver Dam. It attracted a lot of fishermen and kayacers.
* Clean enough bath houses with plenty of hot water;
* the sites are spaced far apart in the small loop we...
This park is part of the ND Bureau of Reclamation. The fee per night was $27 but with senior pass, we paid $12.50 for full hookups.
* The CG is approximately 30 miles from Jamestown, ND;
* The check in was okay for this older marine/dam...
This was our first experience with Army Corp of Eng camping and it was great.
* the nightly fee (with interagency senior pass) was $11 for 50A service;
* there was dump and water at the check-in office;
* sites in Loop 3 were spaced...