danafellows

324 days ago

danafellows 5 reviews

"A true oasis not far from City of Rocks Idaho"

This was previous not on Campendium but I found it online anyhow. We were looking for a place to spend the night before going to City of Rocks in Idaho. This was a stopping point for those on the California Trail back in the day. There are a few... Read more

Blackrock Canyon Pocatello, ID
324 days ago

"Free and close to I 15"

Big parking area for ATV enthusiast mostly. Only two other campers and they were in cars. Heard lost of shooting very close by although I think shooting is banned near the parking area and road. Has a very clean pit toilet at the parking lot... Read more

Bombo's Pond Beatty, NV

danafellows 5 reviews

"Close to town and highway"

Just east of Death Valley. Close to a ghost town that is worth a few hours of exploring. Three other campers there. Great spot to stop over for the night.

"Quick and easy"

This is the very first time we camped in our new camper. We knew the developed campgrounds would be full so we picked this one near Valley of Fire State Park. We got there after dark but found several spots and basically just choose the first one.

"Fast, easy, bathroom"

Stayed here on the way to the Mojave Desert. Liked the idea of a restroom and Internet. There was only one other RV but maybe 1/2 dozen people sleeping in cars. Only issue was 35 mile per hour winds that really rocked our truck/camper.
Load More
"A true oasis not far from City of Rocks Idaho"
Blackrock Canyon
Pocatello, ID
"Free and close to I 15"
Bombo's Pond
Beatty, NV
"Close to town and highway"
"Quick and easy"