J-Dogg

18 days ago

J-Dogg 6 reviews

"I love this campground But."

I’ve stayed here 4 times and love the fact that the sites are well spaced and well maintained. One of my favorite places. Close to town, mtb and hiking trails. Sites have water which is unusual in CO. And this year the showers are free! BUT!!!... Read more

22 days ago

"Enjoyable spot"

Stayed in #6 in Bear’s Ears. All the electric sites were taken. Peaceful spot with 9 miles of hike/mtb trail right out the door. There is no water or dump station here so plan accordingly.

Outback RV Mancos, CO
74 days ago

"Close to trails"

Nice quiet place to stay with mtb/hiking trails right out the front door. Close to both Cortez and Dolores. Owners Bill and Judy very accommodating.

159 days ago

J-Dogg 6 reviews

"Closed until further notice"

Due to increased Covid19 on the Navajo Reservation the Paiute decided to close the RV park and store until?

178 days ago

"Great freebie"

Excellent place for overnight. Away from the big rigs and other campers, but oh yes the trains. Lovely rumbling as they go by. Good news is there are no nearby crossings so there ain’t no horn!

Beas Lewis Flat Torrey, UT
359 days ago

"Quiet and pretty"

Nice overnight spot. Price is right! About a dozen other campers but found a lonely spot on a ridge with a view of the cliffs. Got my 25’ tow behind in just fine. Hit Torrey on the way out for coffee and gas😁 Don’t see any broken glass?
Load More
"I love this campground But."
"Enjoyable spot"
Outback RV
Mancos, CO
"Close to trails"
"Closed until further notice"
"Great freebie"
Beas Lewis Flat
Torrey, UT
"Quiet and pretty"
Elkhead reservoir state park Beas lewis flat

Select a state below to see J-Dogg's favorites

Arizona
We need your help!
We depend on the support of the community for maintenance and development of the Campendium website. If everyone who visits Campendium today gave $1.50 we would hit our goal. Learn more about the 2020 Campendium Fundraiser all the ways you can support us: Subscribe Donate Purchase