- You pay an extra nightly fee for 50amp hook up. I've never seen this at any other TT.
- Pay for package delivery and mail.
- About an hour out of the city.
- The campsite is very well kept. The amenities were in excellent...
- Roughly an hour from White Sands National Monument so not very close.
-The Verizon cell signal and WiFi were not strong enough to work with video conferencing. Strong enough to check e-mail and make calls.
Verizon ( 1.9 download/...
133 days ago
- BBQ delivery to your site
- Camp store had plenty of supplies and firewood
- Fire pit and swing at site
- Large sites for 37ft RV with tow, excellent pull thrus, full hook ups, views of a tree farm, quiet
- Workable cell signal
Bad: 30 min away from the entrance of Big Bend (then 1-2 hours to get anywhere inside the park) not really close. It worked for day trips. No trees or shade. It got hot even in the first week of May. Cell signal is weak (at best- AT&T on MoFi...
Bad: There is a motorcycle shop in front of the campsite that uses the already narrow entrance to park their motorcycles. The narrow loop through the park has many pick up trucks parked in the road. We had to ask to move the motorcycles and the...
"Well Kept TT! Forgot I was at a TT! Watch out for the extra fees!"
"Amazing Views but an hour from White Sands NM"
"Excellent Location and Connection But Tight Spots"
Select a state below to see Nam's favorites