Stayed here May of 2020 on our way to California. Nothing really bad to say about this place as it was just an overnight stop for us.
- The price is reasonable
- It's off the interstate
- There are full hookups
- Gravel sites
I'm really not sure why people like these types of places. It was an incredibly tight RV park with cramped spaces where you're right on top of your neighbor. Pretty typical of California RV parks. Large pickup trucks blocking the way, very noisy,...
I travel between Tucson and Colorado Springs frequently and this is the perfect half way point between the two. Love that it's close to the interstate, trails, and the arch. For anybody not familiar with this area it is truly magical. El Malpais,...
Peaceful overnight stay.
- Water/electric site, fire ring, with a dump station not that far away.
- Do yourself a favor and wander around. The lake is beautiful.
- We stayed in February and there were very few people around.
- Very clean
- Water + electric, but no sewer hookup at our site.
- We were self-contained so we didn't use any facilities.
- We did not explore the surrounding area because this was just an overnight stop on our way up north.
- There was a cool log cabin...
Hey you! Lighten your load here. Free dump station and water.
- Nice and clean
- Lines were never bad each time we came through here on our way to camping on national forest land.
Be careful when pulling into and out of this dump station. The street is busy and it seems like people in Tucson have a death wish. Free dump and water (for rinsing). Can't beat free, and it feels good to lighten the load so to speak.
Hey, you can't beat free. Especially when it comes to getting rid of human waste. It feels good to lighten the load so to speak.
- We did end up spending a large chunk of time here...1 hour as we waited in line to dump.
- Very clean!
A couple years ago we were passing through this area on our way to Clay Center and needed a nights rest. They accommodated us even though we thought that they wouldn't. (Looks to be geared more towards full-time residents.) The person who checked...
We didn't have our camper this time and were planning on camping here in a tent - nope.
- No shade under the harsh AZ sun.
- Lots of road noise.
- Perfectly fine if you have a self-contained RV, so we would return with our camper. It's cheap...