Not much to add to previous reviews. 5 star bathrooms/showers. Some noise from nearby construction.
Here is some T-Mobile info:
Download 2.68 Mbps
Upload 4.14 Mbps
- scenic rural setting
- about 60 HD channels over the air
- lots of trees and green grass
- clearance can be an issue in some spots - watch out for branches!
- although advertised as pull-through sites most of them are only...
966 days ago
At first we were worried about the noise from the waterpark but we got lucky and got a spot at the end of the H row away from the pools.
- very green with lots of trees
- friendly staff
- right by the waterpark (if you're into...
- decent wifi (we were the only RV customers so not heavily used at the time)
- good location for visiting the Royal Gorge
- pricey unless you get the Passport America rate
- somewhat hostile environment; lots of signs...
- shade structure great for hammocks
- clean vault toilets
- nice fire pit
- reasonably spaced spots
- no hookups, not even water spigots
- hard to get level
- close to town
- decent free Wi-Fi
- price a bit high for dry camping
- extra $10 daily fee for additional vehicles (making the daily rate $38 if you have a toad like us)
- campground a bit tricky to navigate,...
Campground is OK - what you're paying for is the easy access to the resort and spa. Sites are small and the hookups in our site were on the wrong side. Showers (two) were clean and had good pressure. Wifi was usable from the site (at least the one...
I agree with previous reviewers so just adding my 2 cents.
Very nice visitor center with beautiful art work. The camp host was friendly and knowledgeable - so nice to meet hosts like that!
I do wish they had a dump station, but other than...
We came back for another week at this park in February 2017 because we had such a good experience the first time around. Unfortunately, this stay was a different story. The park is expanding and we were put in a spot that was pretty much in the...
Paid $20 for 30 amps with Escapees discount.
Stayed for a night on our way to White Sands National Monument. Park itself is just A-OK, but the people there are really nice which makes for a pleasant stay.
- friendly staff
"The place to stay when in Sparks/Reno"
"Cute campground in rural setting"
"Better than expected, very green!"
"OK if you get the Passport America rate..."
"Lucky if you get a spot!"
"Location, location, location"
"You go here for the hot springs"
"Great place to camp for a few nights"
"Second stay, a very different experience"
"Clean, new bathrooms, showers but..."
"Great spa, lush setting, close to beach"