Potable water available and two lanes for dumping! The sign didn’t say fee required for water/dumping but there is a day use fee station right there so I went ahead and paid to say thanks!
- Easy to level
- Close to lots of hiking
- Close to town but doesn’t feel like it
- Great service on both Verizon (13.7Mbps down, 12Mbps up) and AT&T (10.7Mbps down, 63.1Mbps up)
- Sites are just pull offs of the road so lots of...
- feels like a campground rather than a campinglot
- lots of trees
- mountain views
- easy to walk the dogs (thankfully I didn’t see any foxtails as previous negative reviews have said)
- highway noise loud but that’s to be expected...
- FHU site
- shaded site
- laundry is $1.50/wash, $1.50/dry and accepts quarters or utilize an app on your phone
- abundant options for walking dogs
- charge additional fee on top of camping fee to enter the park
- so peacefully quiet, seriously even with the kids
- dog park with 3 separate areas
- close to KC
- a hose at the dump station that you can actually hook up to your black tank flush
- both AT&T and Verizon worked great
- great location for exploring Denver
- beautiful sunset
- SO MANY FOXTAILS which can be deadly to dogs, and my site was covered in them. They're also everywhere throughout the campground. So if you have dogs I would not use this...
easy to get to from I-70
friendly camp hosts
lots of grass to walk dogs
-35 minutes one way to the nearest town with major stores like Walmart and Petco
-people did not care about walking through my...
East entrance closed with sign that says authorized vehicles only. West entrance by the restrooms was open but the road back to the campsites also had an authorized vehicles only sign blocking the road. I probably could’ve chances staying in the...
I have stayed in hundreds of places and hiked many miles and have never experienced a tick infestation like I did at this park. I stopped counting at 20 (!!!) pulled off my dogs (yes, they are on prevention meds), myself (yes, I was wearing DEET),...
📍𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 in Greenville,SC
⛺️ 𝟯𝟵 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 are paved, 13 of which offer tent pads.
Each site has individual water and electrical hookups. Dump station on site.
Fire wood available with a donation.
Some sites accommodate RVs up...
"Great for a stopover, reset, or water lovers!"
"If I Could Leave Zero Stars I Would"
"Peaceful, Hiking Galore, HOT Showers"
"Campground closed until further notice "
"Great location only 30 minutes from the west entrance of Yellowstone"
"Easy access to Mt. Rushmore"
"Great location to visit Scotts Bluff & Chimney Rock"
"Great location for hikers needing electric"
"Great location for hikers needing electric and cell service"
"Great for visiting Acadia"
"Thousand Trails member but stayed extra night for the $48"
"Great location for hikers needing electric "