Question about Tom's Best Spring Dispersed Camping

Mal asked on 8/15/2020

Curious to know if this camping area can accommodate a 19ft. travel trailer. Any pull through sites? Cheers!

Answered on 8/16/2020:

Yes, go about a mile in on the left, some very large open sites. Do not drive down any of the spur roads, or even beyond that first mile, it’s a very long way to any other sites or turn-arounds.

Answered on 8/16/2020:

You definitely won't have an issue with a 19' travel trailer, but I haven't seen any pull through sites. This may help you - https://youtu.be/QFOfk0Av7N4
Adele
30' Keystone Cougar

Answered on 8/17/2020:

Yes, we were there with our 29'. I don't remember if there were sites to pull through but it was quite spread out.

Answered on 8/16/2020:

Definitely! No problems getting around. Roads are pretty nice and there are so many great spots that fit all kinds of sizes. We are a 25 ft not including our tow vehicle and it was one of the easiest places we stayed at on that trip.
Lisa
Sandpoint, ID
26' K-Z MXT
Chevrolet Suburban

Answered on 8/16/2020:

We had a 26’ trailer and no issues but we backed into our spot. Like SC below, we were only a mile or so in on a spur road there. Plenty of spots and wide open.

Answered on 8/16/2020:

I would say so. We are a 29’ RV with a 16’ car trailer behind us. Had no issues. And the site we were at was a pull through. Level, too!