• Reviews (2)

Overview of Three Rivers Resort

Elevation 65 ft / 19 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Three Rivers Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Three Rivers Resort

Reviews of Three Rivers Resort 2 people have reviewed this location.

Last reported 6/21/2019
Thumb e2655261 2eea 4a84 89a8 3a4cc4e9b7c3
Paws2EnjoyLife
AZ 24' Grand Design
“Great Little Park for RVs, Tents, & Cabin Rentals”

Reviewed 6/21/2019

Apparently the Twilight series was filmed or started here in Forks, WA. There are posters and references all around the place.

As far as RV parks go this one checks most boxes. A decent size store for food/supplies, a restaurant with semi-fast food, as well as laundry and shower facilities.

There are a combo of full and partial hookup sites with the partials in the woods and the fulls more in the open. We reserved a full but switched to a partial when we arrived simply for the better privacy.

There are a handful of tent sites at the back of the park and a half dozen or so cabins which are rentable, rates I’m not sure.

Laundry machines work well and there are several trails meandering through the rain forest. I’d stay here again if I were ever I the area.

24’ Travel trailer and a pickup truck

Paws2EnjoyLife would stay here again

Thumb cooters
CootersOnTheGo
SD 35' Arctic Fox 29-5K 2001 Dodge Ram 3500
“Tight spots for larger rigs”

Reviewed 4/6/2017

We really liked that they didn't just clear cut their land, they left many large old growth trees in place, which makes for an awesome camping experience. The canopy towers 50 - 100ft over the top of your campsite, providing really nice shaded spots.

The turns to get in and out of the campground loop as well as the approach to many of the sites is very tough for a large rig. Our 5th wheel is 35ft and with the truck we are 52 ft in length, and it was definitely took a lot of patience to get through there. I had to come through the loop backwards to get into our space. The only reason we were able to get out is because the space across from us we empty when we left, and there are some tight turns where the side of my rig barely cleared a building and I was only able to make the turn because there were no cars parked in parking spaces next to their convenience store.

The staff was very friendly and willing to help but they didn't seem super swift when it came to RVs (I think they mostly get tenters). Thankfully I walked back to look at the first space they assigned me. They asked me my length twice when I made the reservation but they still managed to assign me a site that was only 25 ft deep, about 10 ft short of what my RV uses let alone the truck. When I tried to explain to the young lady that was working the counter at the time what the issue was it really confused her and it took awhile to get a site that would work.

That being said it is nice that there is a fuel station and convenience store right there on the property as well as a restaurant, that though a little over priced does have good burgers and shakes. Also if you call in a restaurant order they will deliver to your RV spot (like room service to your RV).

It's rather close to Forks (which I found to be a boring place) and close to the Olympic National Park (very nice) and some nice beaches and some good hiking trails.

I think there are other places around there I would prefer to stay, but that is mostly due to the size of my rig. Smaller rigs probably won't have the issues I encountered and will find access more enjoyable.

[Actual stay was 06/18/15]

Be the first to add a note for Three Rivers Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Three Rivers Resort!

Thumb cooters
CootersOnTheGo
SD 35' Arctic Fox 29-5K 2001 Dodge Ram 3500
Three Rivers Resort & RV Park | Cooters On The Go

Three Rivers Resort & RV Park Posted on Jun 25, 2015 by Billy in Our Travel Notes | There park itself was rather nice and quiet but we had our fair of issues getting in and out of the place....

Connectivity
  • general store
  • restrooms: onsite

Riverview RV Park & Storage

Great park!

- BIKERSINGS

Mora Campground

Better than Bruce Springsteen on Broadway...

- Nathan @ Wand'rly

Quileute Oceanside Resort

Nice view, no trees

- GuBulldogs

U-Haul

Sani dump at large Uhaul complex, drive around access, fresh water fill

- Margot Bai

Forks 101 RV Park

Not ideal for family camping but OK base for exploring Olympic N.P.

- Charlie & Jeanne

Bogachiel State Park

Rain forest campground near Olympic NP

- Justchillin

Klahanie Campground

Just drove thru, looked nice

- bigjon