The Hideaway Camping Retreat

Weekly Rate: Yes
Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: gravel
1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.

Owner would stay here again

“This is how camping should be!! ”

Reviewed Aug 13, 2019

I just had to write to introduce myself, l'm Jeanie, the new very proud owner of this rare little gem, The Hideaway Retreat. I bought it just over 3.5 months ago when it was formally the Magnolia Beach Campground and am transforming it! We are polishing her up and turning her into the beautiful diamond she is. I first fell in LOVE with the beautiful mature Oak and Magnolia trees throughout the property offering loads of shade for our campers. I'm a huge tree huger so I was not about to cut a single tree down in order to fit another site. I wanted to maintain the boutique feel of our campground with only 50 RV sites and 10 tent sites. I was also drawn to our incredible waterfront views, with 371 ft on the Sound, simply put, it's tranquil and breathtaking! It was important to me to maintain the natural beauty of the property and the cool vintage layout style of the sites, it's not a parking lot style campground, but one where the sites are placed sporadically throughout, like camping used to be. It does not have a commercial feel to it but a very natural one with white gravel roads and sites offering an Old Florida style look and feel. Our trees muffle any noise too so it's very quiet and peaceful. We are constantly hearing from our happy guests who say just how much they appreciate this about our little camp. I want to personally thank you for your interest in our little piece of heaven. I hope to meet you soon and have you become a part of our Hideaway family. I think you'll love our friendly and welcoming nature. Your pets will love us too as we are the only local campground that allows your fur babies on our private beach! After all, they're family too, right? So, I say we get back to the basics, back to nature, living fully present in the moment, and interacting with one another the old fashioned way, in person. Happy Camping. : )

Sprint 4G/LTE

about The Hideaway Camping Retreat?

• cable tv

Navarre Beach Campground
Emerald beach rv park
Emerald Beach RV Park
Navarre, FL
Santa rosa waterfront rv resort
Santa Rosa Waterfront RV Resort
Navarre, FL
Bayou campground escribano point wma
Bayou Campground
Dept. Fish & Wildlife
Destin west rv resort
Destin West RV Resort
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Bayside campground escribano point wma
Bayside Campground