The Camp

Eli
OR 25' Airstream Flying Cloud Ultimate Ford F150
“Near Downtown Bend”

Reviewed Aug 12, 2019

Nice to be so close to downtown Bend. Not quite walking distance but nearby to the Old Mill district and downtown areas. It is fairly quite except for nearby trains and main road traffic.

The site was super clean with full functional hook ups. WIFI is included and was relatively high speed good enough for adequate video streaming. Was able to pull over the air HD local channels.

Each site has artificial grass that makes for a nice patio setting. The outdoor grill and patio makes for a great group gatherings despite not being covered.

Comes with a number of clean full toilet and full shower private rooms. Includes full recycling area.

The entrance is a bit tricky to navigate but reasonably straight forward. Just need to look out for traffic.

Very cool vintage RVs that are available for rent to buy include a vintage remodeled hair salon.

Has an urban feel and crisp look. Price is a bit high but nice to be nearby downtown.

2 reviews not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.

Reviewed Aug 14, 2018

My wife and I stopped in to see if Keystone RV Park had a spot to camp for a couple of days while we checked out Bend. As soon as I pulled in I thought the place was a bit sketchy.

The owner came up to our truck, a Land Cruiser with a rooftop tent built for backcountry camping and asked if he could help us. I told him we were looking for a place for two days and he outright said no. Even though there were plenty of open spaces. I asked him why and he said that he's had trouble with homeless people and that we looked homeless.

I'm sorry sir, but your dirty, greasy polo and your single wide mobile home makes YOU look homeless to me. I own two houses and my Land Cruiser is worth more than your mobile home.

Avoid this place at all costs!

“No, just no. ”

Reviewed Feb 07, 2015

This place is small, full of permanent residents, and close to a busy road.

The only reason I'd ever recommend staying here is if you wanted to save money on a cab ride to town or something, otherwise Tumalo State Park or probably anything else would be better.

about The Camp?

• cable tv
  • wifi: free
  • cabins
  • rv rental

Chevron gas station bend or
Chevron Gas Station
Bend, OR
Shell gas station bend or
Shell Gas Station