Texas Star RV Park

Reservations yes

Elevation 0 ft / 0 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Texas Star RV Park

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Texas Star RV Park

Reviews of Texas Star RV Park 1 person has reviewed this location.

Last reported 3/19/2019
“Wonderful experience!”

Reviewed 3/19/2019

We had both our 5th Wheel (50 amp) and our Travel Trailer (30 amp) at this park for 11 months as my husband provided emergency housing for the Hurricane Harvey victims from north Houston down to Corpus Christie area. The park was a wonderful place to bring our adult children and our grandkids! They loved fishing in the 2 catch and release ponds. We were impressed that the owner was continually making improvements in the park and was always very quick to respond to any needs when we needed to report anything. We used the laundry room often and it was SO much better than taking it to a public laundromat in town! The location is convenient to the interstate, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and churches. My greatest compliment would have to go to the park manager, Tanya. She went so far above and beyond to take care of not only our family’s needs, but I saw her repeatedly do the same over and over for many of the residents. She is very firm with enforcing the rules of the park, yet she is also very compassionate with people. By the time we headed back to our home in Nashville when our mission in Texas ended, I can honestly say that the park manager and her family had truly become like family to us. She is as genuine as can be, because I saw her do the same for so many others, as well. Without a doubt, if we needed to return to Texas, this is exactly where we would choose to stay! Great place to stay!

TerriFollis would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Texas Star RV Park!

Be the first to add a video for Texas Star RV Park!

Have you written a blog post about Texas Star RV Park?

Claiborne West Park

Free just off I-10. Woods, swamp, playgrounds.

- Casey