Sundance Meadows

CootersOnTheGo
SD
35 Arctic Fox 29-5K
2001 Dodge Ram 3500

CootersOnTheGo would stay here again

“Fantastic Staff”

Reviewed Apr 07, 2017

I must say the staff here was FANTASTIC. We only originally booked for 5 nights. But our cat got really sick while here (ended up being chronic kidney failure) so we ended up staying 11 nights as we visited an emergency vet and waited a few days to see what would happen.

The staff kept extending our stay without a problem, and were very friendly to the whole situation since usually we were doing things one day at a time.

It was the off season so their pond was drawn down, though I can imagine in the summer it is rather nice.

We basically were parked in a grass field. It was open to the other RVers and not very private. Normally not something I would like at all, but since it was the off season very few other RVers were there and thus it wasn't bad. Our spot did not have sewer, though I believe some due, but I get the feeling they don't usually put C2C guests in the full hookup spots.

The resort itself feels secluded and rural which I liked, it is a ways outside of bend (about a 20 minute drive). They have about a thousand acres that is mostly horse trails and ATV trails.

They have a rather large clubhouse and a lot of amenities.

One big downer is that Bend has a lot of Juniper trees around (and this area is amongst many of them) and they give off a distinctive sent. Deseray thinks it smells like "cat pee". You can even google "why does Bend smell like cat pee" and you will see it is a hot topic. So if you have never been to Bend be prepared for that, especially out here though it isn't the resorts fault.

If I had to stay in Bend again I would stay here, though my preference would be to stay about 40 minutes south of bend where it is more wooded, or east of Bend in the Sisters, OR area.

[Actual stay was 10/23/15]

Scandia RV Park
Keystone rv park oregon
Keystone RV Park
Bend, Oregon
Chevron gas station bend or
Chevron Gas Station