Spring Lake RV Resort

Thumb stillwater 10 2016
dmkimm

35 Keystone Raptor 300 MP
2005 Freightliner Century Classic S/T

dmkimm would stay here again

“Great stop on the way through Kansas!”

Reviewed Sep 06, 2018

We stopped on our way through Kansas. I called ahead to make sure we would fit. We tow with an HDT and our total hitched length is 61'! They said they have a spot that would work it had only water and 50 amp electric, perfect for the night! We arrived and had no problem getting in and parked in site #16. I usually don't set up my satellite for one night, but figured the only way to get TV out here (never did try the OTA's). Electric and water was fine. Both my Verizon & AT&T internet worked well. Drove our cart around to check it out yes, there are plenty of seasonal campers here, after talking to one of the work campers seems most are working construction or for oil companies in the area. Unlike the other review, I found this to be very well cared for and clean. Nice pool, clubhouse area. Had an overall good experience here and would come back if in the area again. A great bargain at the PPA $16 rate.

Thumb 2018 05 24 14 54 57  1  michelle mcmahon stephens
MSteev

27 Keystone Cougar 22RBS
“Just ok”

Reviewed Jun 01, 2018

This park was ok. It seems to be 90% permanent residents.

Our site had a lot of trash. Bottles, bottle caps, juice boxes, broken zip ties, and more. There was a pile of discarded charcoal just piled up in the grass. I noticed a fair bit of trash around the park when I walked my dog.

The site was pretty level which was nice. It's a large park with several ponds that have lots of geese in them. Fun to watch. There's an off leash dog area.

I didn't use the pool but did see people cleaning it and it looked nice. Bunch of kids there in the afternoon.

The bathroom and showers weren't great. We were nearest the ones by the pool. The only privacy for the shower is the curtain between you and whoever else is in the bathroom. There's a hook but not really anywhere to put your stuff. You have to undress and dress in the shower unless you don't care about being nude in front of strangers.

The toilet stalls had doors but the doors were so short that I could see the person's head/face that was sitting in there when I walked by.

We only stayed 2 nights. They are a Passport America park so our fee was $16 a night.

about Spring Lake RV Resort?

• swimming pool: onsite