South Prairie Creek RV Park

2006 Ford F350 Dually
Site Number: N2
“Worst experience ever!”

Reviewed Jul 24, 2018

I hate to have to leave a negative review but this park takes the cake.

We booked this park about two months in advance of our travels to the Seattle area to visit our daughter. We originally asked for a one month stay (due to it being cheaper than weekly) and we were told “no, we don’t offer monthly’s in the summertime”. Ok. So we booked it for three weeks and requested a deluxe pull through at $250/wk + tax. A back in site was $225 + tax so we thought the extra space for $75 would be worth it.

We arrive to the park as scheduled, check in and when she handed me the bill we were billed for three weeks plus two extra days. HUH?? They charge $60/night in the summer. I told the lady to take those two days off which she did but I just got the feeling they were trying to pad the bill.

They escort us to our site and we see they are trying to put us into a back in! Whoa now, we payed for a large deluxe pull through. We go back to the office and the manager (Mandy) says to us “well, we accommodated you the best we could since you called last minute”. WHAT?! We booked two months in advance! So I call around trying to find something else and of course in June everything was booked. So we decided to suck it up and stay.

So since they put us in a back in I asked for the $75 difference back. We were told “nope, that’s our summer rates for every site”. By this point I’m just angry as hell but since we were in a bind we just said screw it. We wanted to see our daughter and that’s all that mattered.

But the irony is that across from our super tiny back in site for our large 5th wheel we the pull throughs and there was ALWAYS one available if not two.

The management staff was extremely rude, tried to steal from us by padding our bill and basically said they “accommodated” us and we should be grateful.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid this park and it’s staff. There are better parks out there!

about South Prairie Creek RV Park?

• cable tv

City Park
Auburn, Washington
Rainier View RV Park
Graham, Washington
Majestic mobile manor rv park
Majestic Mobile Manor & RV Park