Sky City RV Casino & RV Park

Interstate 40
Acoma, NM 87034
505-552-7965

T-Mobile 4G
“One night stay passing through”

Reviewed Apr 06, 2018

Cheap site with being Good Sam member, full hookups with 50amp. Truck stop near by for fuel. Casino within walking distance with food and fun. No shade or wind break but will stay again.

Thumb millie in seattle
walkerwalkabout
Coeur d'Alene, ID
39 Newmar Canyon Star

walkerwalkabout would stay here again

“cheap full hookup casino parking”

Reviewed Jan 02, 2018

my second casino parking where I paid. You'll see signs along the freeway about the price being $18/night with GoodSam, but they only charged me $15. I am never a fan of the waste hole being at a or near the same elevation of as the rig + concrete curbs, because you have to use so many blocks to elevate the drain hose to match the elevation of the drain and clear the curb. I had to join two hoses to reach it, so all I could was lay it on the ground and go coax the water to the drain hole.

Water was still hooked up at the site. You need to get the key from the hotel desk when you go in to pay. Security patrolled all the time! Still... managed to wash my rv during their absence. Super quiet since there were so few of us. I was the only person that actually was home + stayed more than 1 day. I never got he wifi to work, but I prefer to use my more secure MIFI devices anyway and the bandwidth was just fine. 24/7 you do hear this loud metallic banging off in the distance; which I learned is the semi trucks driving over the cattle grate by the gas station. Eventually, I mostly tuned it out.

You'll see even more signs for Dancing Eagle and you can read what others have said about that place and I agree with the negatives... This place is worth paying a few extra dollars and being 2 exits from the Grocery Store. It was a nice store, but expensive... I didn't realize until the next day how close I was to a large Walmart. Afterwords, I did my grocery shopping at the Walmart.

T-Mobile 4G

about Sky City RV Casino & RV Park?

• swimming pool: onsite
  • restrooms: onsite
  • swimming pool: onsite
Discount Clubs:
  • Good Sam

Acomita Rest Area
Rest Area
Acoma, New Mexico
Dancing eagle casino rv park
Dancing Eagle Casino RV Park