• Reviews (2)

Pad Type gravel

Elevation 1,935 ft / 589 m

View Map

Member Perks

Become a Campendium Member and enjoy ad-free browsing plus bonus features!

• Cell Coverage Maps
  • Public Land Overlays
  • Trail Map Layers
  • Ad Free

Unlock Features

$20 Billed Annually

Q&A - Ask the Community about Silverline Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Silverline Resort

Reviews of Silverline Resort 2 people have reviewed this location.

Last reported 7/5/2021
Kristin
Ferndale, WA
26' Venture RV
GMC
“Used to be great…”

Reviewed 7/5/2021

Site Number: Various

We have been coming here for years. We’ve stayed in a variety of spots (tent and trailer) and have always loved it until this last year. What used to be a very family and dog friendly campground has become very rigid and unwelcoming. We had such a disappointing stay in May that we won’t be coming back. One…the tent site next to us had a family reunion of sorts and must have had 40 people in their campsite for dinner completely encroaching upon our site. Next, either a camp host or an owner yelled at us about an u leased dog (not ours-family reunion dog) and then when my dogs were unleaded while I was getting ready to load them in the truck, the same host came over to tell me (in an unfriendly manner) that my dogs had to be laser at all times. I was literally loading them in the truck. He then proceeded to stare at us from
The campground pancake house. Needless to say, we will find another campground next time.

“Nice campground in middle of desert”

Reviewed 9/27/2018

Just outside of the Cowboy town of Winthrop is Silverline Resort. The campground itself is nice. I love the fact that it has grass where you camp and keeps the mud and dirt from getting in your tent or camper. The bathrooms were large, and clean, including the showers. The view of the lake is nice and very relaxing. However, at our site there was a pump station and a dam from the lake that made a lot of noise.

There is no cell-service for Verizon or ATT, but they did have wifi available for no additional charge that was sufficient for text and some social media.

I guess my two complaints of this place would be that the hours that the store and registration area is open were weird. Maybe it was the time of the year (Sept.) that we were there. However, if you are looking for quarters for the showers during those times, good luck. Being from the mid-west, I've never seen a pay-shower, so that was a little shocking in and of itself. The fact that there were pay-showers at a campground where it cost me 42.00 (tax included) to park my campervan for one night was... well, I was non-plussed. The person who checked me in was apparently weary of saying the same things and answering the same questions over and over. Maybe they had just had a bad day. I would stay here again if the State Park across the lake was filled up.

AT&T
Verizon

JohnC would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Silverline Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Silverline Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Silverline Resort?

Connectivity
  • wifi: free
  • recycle
Discount Clubs
  • Good Sam

Pearrygin Lake State Park West Campground

Great week with four other camping families

- Tim

Pearrygin Lake State Park East Campground

East campground nice and spacious and not too far from the lake

- CasaDeMike

Pine Near RV Park

Wonderful, safe, clean place to stay.

- Bec Bec