Silver Lake Campground

575-464-1106

Monthly Rate: Yes

Sprint 4G/LTE
T-Mobile 4G/LTE

Lizeth would stay here again

“Great experience! ”

Reviewed Aug 09, 2018

My family had a great time. Had a good time fishing and hiking. Overall a great experience

Sprint 4G/LTE
T-Mobile 4G/LTE

Ahunick would stay here again

“Nice stay! ”

Reviewed Jul 04, 2018

I find the other reviews of Silver Lake surprising. My husband and I had a great stay. We stayed July 2- 5th. It was a nice getaway away from the summer heat. The area is beautiful and surrounded by trees. Wild horses frequent the campground- such a neat thing to see. The dispersed/tent camping was spacious and many had fire pits and tables. In the tent camping areas there were porta potties throughout. There was even a main area for showers/restrooms. My husband and I didn’t check those out because we were in the rv sites. The rv sites were not bad. Some more leveled than others, but that can be common. The inner loop of rv sites that surround the restroom/ shower area were crowded. But we stayed along the outer loop and those were decently spread out. Our back was to the open field - it was nice. I will mention most of the outer ring of rv sites don’t have sewer hookup. Down fall for us but not terrible as they do have a main dump site you can pull up to. The lake is small and moss filled. We didn’t catch a fish or get one bite, but we did see others catching fish. Just wasn’t our luck I guess. There is quite a bit of trash around the lake and campground. So sad to see. We would pick up trash as we walked our dogs. There were trash receptacles in the front of the camp sites and trash was collected daily. We liked that. Our neighbors were very nice and down to earth. Respectful. That’s always nice to be around like minded campers. I will mention we have T-Mobile and didn’t get any service. There was one area by the lake that would get one bar. Our truck had WiFi and we were able to use that to get service. Also the front office (male) wasn’t the most polite, but the two females we encountered were very nice. It wasn’t a bad stay and we would come back.
*We have a 35’ Trailer and out site accommodated us well.

T-Mobile

about Silver Lake Campground?

• trash at site

Apache Campground
Forest road 568
Forest Road 568
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
Fir group campground lincoln nf
Fir Group Campground