Shady Acres Campground
RV Parkwrite a review 2500 Old Military Rd
Mobile, AL 36605
GPS: 30.6277, -88.0949
|Last Price Paid:||$27|
|Number of Sites:||92|
25 Chevy Mallard
2013 smart fortwo passion
High Five Im Down would stay here again
“All your basics covered”
Reviewed Feb 09, 2017
We ended up staying at Shady Acres longer than anticipated because we were so comfortable.
- Level gravel full hook up site with a ton of room
- High speed internet (Chelsea streamed movies on her Macbook)
- Great laundry facility ($1.50 wash & dry)
- For an urban campground it has beautiful trees and a nature trail!
- Walkable to gas station and Dollar General
- Very close to downtown Mobile
- Nicest management, so accommodating, so efficient
- Personal large trash can at the back of each site
- Some road noise from nearby I-10 and air noise from nearby small airport
- Mens shower area is 2 stall showers with no personal changing area outside of small stall. Women's shower is a single stall shower in private room/full bathroom.
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Have you written a blog post
about Shady Acres Campground?
- 50 Amp
- 30 Amp
- 20 Amp
- Full Hookups
- wifi: yes
- big rig
- picnic table
- pull thru
- dump station
- restrooms: onsite
- Good Sam
Owners, contact us to update your listing.