• Reviews

Reservations yes

Elevation 3532 ft

Q&A - Ask the Community about Sedona View RV Resort

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Sedona View RV Resort

Reviews of Sedona View RV Resort 2 people have reviewed this location.

Last reported 5/14/2019
Last reported 5/14/2019
“Extremely disappointed”

Reviewed 7/8/2019

Site Number: ?

My wife and I contacted the RV park about a stay. They said that it was $450.00 per month. We decided to stay one month. When we arrived there it was a large gravel parking lot. There was no WIFI no clubhouse, there wasn't anything but unlevel parking spaces all made up of gravel. The views from here of the Verde Valley are spectacular, however you have to pay an additional fee to have a site with those views. You can't see Sedona from there at all. We were told to leave a $100 deposit when we booked and only later were told that that was a deposit for electricity charges. They charge the peak residential rate for home owners. Not the commercial rate!

Once we arrived we proceeded to pull in on a Sunday and figured we would find a spot that we liked near the dog run. I am handicapped and need to take our dogs out several times per day. We have a woman pull right out in front of our motorhome with a golf cart waving her arms. I stopped and she was very rude at best. She then decided that she would put us right out front in an almost empty camp ground. We ate dust everyday and night that we stayed.

We went to the dog park and it was a joke. They had a stand for poop bags but it was empty until the last week when we told different guy running around the park and he finally filled it.

Their website says to contact them regarding complaints and they will fix them before we go to social media. DON'T IT IS A WASTE OF YOU TIME!!! I did it and it took over a month for the owner to respond to an email and letter. He offered my wife and I one nights stay. What a joke, I hated it paying for it, and you think I'm coming back for one night since it is FREE! Think again, its a whole!! Not even if you paid me!!

Thumb momentum
Chelsea & Blake
FL 42' Grand Design Momentum Ford F350
“Awesome views & quiet!!”

Reviewed 5/14/2019

I really enjoyed this RV park! It's a new park so there aren't any amenities here yet (which I don't really mind because our RV is a self contained rig). I do wish they had laundry on site though... but that just means I'll have to find a laundromat and do ALL my laundry at one time! -there are worse things to complain about!

The views are GREAT! I'm a very happy camper. We had full hookup with 50amp. The only con I'd say about the hookups are they are all not located near your hookup spots (at least not on ours). They are all located at the end of the site (so you'd have to have longgggg hoses/electric). Dogs are allowed and everyone seems to pick up after them which is great. The sites are all rocks which worked out great for us - no dirt/mess when coming inside.

Cell signal is FANTASTIC here!!! Verizon was 32 d/l and 39 u/l - AT&T was 71 d/l and 10 u/l

Park is located close to Cottonwood (there's a Walmart and everything you'd need 6 miles away) and also close to Sedona -about a 30 minute drive.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again and I'm very excited too see what this park turns into since its brand new!

(it also had the best weekly rates around as far as campgrounds go!)

Chelsea & Blake would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Sedona View RV Resort!

Be the first to add a video for Sedona View RV Resort!

Have you written a blog post about Sedona View RV Resort?

Connectivity
  • wifi: free
  • rec hall
  • dog run
  • dog run

Thousand trails road
Thousand Trails Road
Cottonwood, AZ
Verde valley rv camping resort
Verde Valley RV & Camping Resort
Rancho Verde RV Park
Turquoise triangle rv park
Turquoise Triangle RV Park
Cottonwood, AZ
Verde river rv resort cottages
Verde River RV Resort & Cottages