Sea Breeze RV Park

Grand Junction, CO
40 Travel Supreme MH
2011 Jeep
Site Number: B27
“Sea breezes and GPS confusions”

Reviewed Jan 25, 2017

Arriving at Sea Breeze RV Park can be challenging, as most GPS programs (e.g. Google Maps, phone apps) try to take you down a road that ISN'T the RV Park! However, the Park has put a sign at the road intersection to warn against going down the wrong road.

Located across the bay from Corpus Christi, Portland is a small community but has most standard grocery stores and small shops. For any real shopping or restaurants, you must go over to Corpus Christi.

The check-in process is easy and straightforward. The staff is friendly, but there is a fair amount of paperwork and rules to go over. There is a nice walking track and dog run area around a lagoon, and our site had a great view of the Nueces Bay.

The sites are gravel with grass in between, and sites are very close together. Most sites have a palm tree and a picnic table. Most are back-in sites, very few are pull-through.

This Park serves primarily Winter Texans, and most of the sites are permanent or semi-permanent for winter. There are areas for temporary stays, such as ours, but most folks stay here a long while. The community is very friendly and encourages gatherings and events.

There is an outdoor pool, hot tub, community room, laundry and guests are allowed to use the community kitchen area to cook if necessary. There is internet available throughout the park, but it isn't very fast. They were clear about that when we checked in, so we were not surprised by this.

If you visit the area, do take the tour of the USS Lexington, in the bay at Corpus Christi - very interesting! The Texas State Aquarium is also a great visit!

We stayed at Sea Breeze in a 40 ft motorhome.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
Site Number: B26
“Haven't Arrived Yet but Experience is Already Horrible.”

Reviewed Apr 05, 2018

This review is solely based on my interaction with staff upon making the reservation. The assistant manager Lori is very unprofessional and not courteous at all. In fact, she is down right rude. She talked over top of me, interrupting me continuously, as I was trying to explain the difficulties my mother was having in missing them to give her credit card number. She was not interested in listening to anything I had to say. I asked to cancel my reservation and she was HAPPY to do so, but smugly advised me of the penalty if I did so. After much frustration my parents and I are now booked, not in spots next to one another, but booked none the less. Neither of us are excited about this trip, but since my reservation was confirmed and paid for (for only a day I might add) and would result in penalties if I cancelled we are going. I requested to speak to the park owner Mr. Shuster (if that is even his name), but was told they could give him a message, one that I am sure would not have been delivered. I haven't even stayed at this place yet but I am certain it will be the last. First impressions are crucial and they blew this one.

about Sea Breeze RV Park?

• swimming pool: onsite

Puerto Del Sol RV Park
Hatch rv park
Hatch RV Park
Corpus Christi, Texas
Rv park of corpus christi
RV Park of Corpus Christi