Schnepf Farms Campground

2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Site Number: No site numbers allocated
“Not great!”

Reviewed Jan 18, 2017

Picked these guys are they were close to our desired location. You can't book here, its fcfs and self registration. The lady on the phone informed me of this when I called to inquire. She just gave me some directions and told me to pick a spot and to put the money in the dropbox.

All fine until the following morning when we were approached via the window on our trailer by a guy that didn't introduce himself so I have no idea if he was staff or not and told us we had to move as another trailer was coming into our spot (there were plenty of others free).

We moved and stayed out our time there but I found it to be a not very friendly place and was nearly ran over on the driveway by a speeding car.

There is one washer and dryer in the laundry. The showers were free but the room was key code entry and I had to speak with another resident to get the code. Only two of the three showers were working and the floor was filthy.

Very little signage from the campground to the farm but when we did eventually find it the apple pie in the cafe was very good.

The train tracks are really close and we were woken periodically through the night.

Not a great stay and wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed Jul 23, 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. I would come and stay back here again. I just love the trains and the little town that leads back to the beautiful orchards where the fruits and vegetables are just simply amazing. Yes the lots are dirt but that's what you find in the desert. We just love this place and would recommend everyone giving it a whirl.

T-Mobile 4G/LTE

Full Time RV Living: The First Two Weeks - Happiest Camper

At 4:45am on Monday, February 16, 2015, we pulled our partially renovated 1987 Kountry Aire by Newmar 5th wheel onto the campgrounds at Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek, Arizona.  We had moved and prepped...

• wifi: free

Apache Junction, Arizona
Valle del oro rv resort
Valle Del Oro RV Resort
Mesa, Arizona
Gold canyon rv golf resort
Gold Canyon RV & Golf Resort