Saguaro RV Park at Cactus Petes Resort Casino

Pad Type: asphalt

Thumb 13%2b %2b2
AudreyAirstream
Henderson, NV 27' Airstream International 2016 Ford F150

AudreyAirstream would stay here again

“Surprisingly nice!”

Reviewed Aug 27, 2017

We ended up camping here twice in August of 2017 - on our way to and from Idaho for the eclipse from our Las Vegas home. There are two parts to the park - the first one you see directly from the road (Hwy 93) and is $22 per night. Most of the sites are pull throughs but by the time we arrived there were only back-in sites available. There is a nice stretch of well-maintained fresh green grass between each spot. We were pleasantly surprised at how quiet the park was even though it was near Hwy 93 and we appreciated that the sites weren't completely stacked on top of each other. Across the parking lot there is a large grassy area under trees which is a lovely place to walk your dog.

The second part of the park is located to the east, behind the casino and is $24/night. It has more trees and seclusion (and shade!) between the sites. We stayed here on our way home and it was actually quite nice. We're not big RV park people, but this one was quite pleasant!

In both parts of the park you get 30amp service, water, and a sewer connection for grey water only. If you want to dump your black water tank there is a dump station located at the far end of the east park.

We didn't go into the casino so I can't comment on it, but looking at their website they seem to have quite a few restaurants.

We would definitely stay here again if our travels take us on Hwy 93! I'm giving this 4 stars (instead of 5) mostly because the location of Jackpot, NV is not all that desirable and there's nothing to do in the area other than visit the casino.

Thumb cooters
CootersOnTheGo
SD 35' Arctic Fox 29-5K 2001 Dodge Ram 3500

CootersOnTheGo would stay here again

“Decent place to spend the night”

Reviewed Apr 07, 2017

We pulled in around 10pm after driving through 30 mile an hour winds and freezing rain and some snow. So we just parked, hooked up power and put out the slides, we didn't even unhook from the truck.

While walking Tess early the next morning I counted about 24 RV's and 22 or 23 of them were still hooked up (either trailer hooked up to their TV or motorhome with their TOAD still attached).

So I am guessing it s pretty popular as an overnight destination. I didn't think the $18 a night was bad. Our stop was in Nov of 2015 (posting this review very late), I think it is now $20 a night but not sure.

I have heard rumors that if you go inside and get their club card and gamble a bit they will comp you the RV space, though not 100% sure if that is true or how much they require you spend. We were so tired that night we didn't care, and with the freezing temps and high winds we were just happy to be parked and plugged in.

Though I didn't go into the casino on that trip I have been inside the casino on other trips and it is clean and well kept. Feels rather modern inside so I think they do work hard to take care of it and keep it up to date. Bathrooms are very clean.

Was there for about 10 or 12 hours, didn't even bother getting us online.

[Actual stay was 11/17/15]

about Saguaro RV Park at Cactus Petes Resort Casino?

• casino