Overview of Riverside Lodge RV Resort
Last Price Paid: $65
Reported by SEAWEED on 12/24/2022
Longest RV Reported: 26 feet (Class C)
Reported by SEAWEED on 12/24/2022
Weekly Rate Yes
Monthly Rate Yes
Number of Sites 24
Elevation 32 ft / 9 m
Max Length 40 ft
Tent Camping Yes
Q&A - Ask the Community about Riverside Lodge RV Resort
To ask questions of the owner or manager please contact the campground directly. 352-726-2002
Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Riverside Lodge RV Resort
Reviews of Riverside Lodge RV Resort 1 person has reviewed this location.
“CAMPERS BEWARE ~ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED”
This is our honest review of what we experienced; we would not waste our time or yours if it were not so. The date of our stay is irrelevant, it's the facts that count. The review is for informational purposes only and not to try to ruin anything or slander anyone, purely your decision. As long as campers ask, we will tell all!
1) The key to the restroom/showers was an extra $100.00. We were told that it costs $100.00 'PER MONTH' to have the restroom/showers cleaned. Wait, what? Ok, so every camper pays $100.00 when it only costs $100.00 PER MONTH to have it cleaned.
2) Brochure lies Wi-Fi is NOT FREE as advertised. Our hookup wasn't working; found out it costs $50.00 to have a box turn on at our RV site.
3) A light fixture on top of the marker post was lying on the ground, we told them, they put it back on the post but didn't reattach it to any wiring, low voltage or not, it fell off again.
4) Charged $60.00 to rent a boat & trolling motor. The motor broke; the owner had to come and tow us home. We were told the motors were old and not working properly but "look here are the new ones"! We had to fight to get a refund for not being able to use the boat with a busted motor.
5) While cutting the grass they ran over, cut and broke our black water drainpipe. They DENIED doing it but, 'HELLO' I showed them the grass cutter tire mark and cut across the pipe. He didn't have a leg to stand on, but, yet another fight! Finally, they offered a replacement hose they use when they do damage a pipe. WAIT, WHAT? You just DENIED damaging ANY pipes but have replacement pipes for when you do. I did not trust the quality of their pipe and replaced it with a quality pipe. They would not pay for it.
6) We had heavy rains, the water from the catch basin behind our RV starting to overflow out of the lid, YUK! We didn't say anything for fear of being charged to have the basin cleaned. We packed up and went home.
7) No fire ring at the site, there is only a community fire pit.
8) Roads are full of potholes; some are fairly deep.
9) Turning and/or backing in is super tight, class A motorhomes have to park in back.
10) No privacy because sites are on top of and right next to each other.
The owner had the nerve to respond several times with 'candy-coated' BS. Truly I hit a nerve! I was not the only one to complain, others have posted on Google. Instead of fixing their problems they tried to spin my comments, saying I was lying. Lying? Ten problems I lied about; you can't make these things up. Just ignore any of the replies because it is pure gibberish and save your money and stay away.
God bless everyone and please be safe.
We camped at Riverside Lodge Cabins & RV Resort in a Motorhome
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Be the first to add a note for Riverside Lodge RV Resort!
Be the first to add a video for Riverside Lodge RV Resort!
Have you written a blog post about Riverside Lodge RV Resort?
Contact us to update this listing.
- 50 Amp
- 30 Amp
- 20 Amp
- Full Hookups
- cable tv
- wifi: pay
- boat rental
- picnic area
- water access
- picnic table
- dump station
- general store
- restrooms: flush
- Passport America
Please select a reason for flagging this item: