• Reviews (1)

Overview of Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park

Elevation 4,921 ft / 1,499 m

View Map

Supporter Subscription

Become a Campendium Supporter and enjoy ad-free browsing plus bonus features!

• Cell Coverage Maps
  • Public Land Overlays
  • Trail Map Layers
  • Ad Free

Unlock Features

$20 Billed Annually

Q&A - Ask the Community about Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park

Reviews of Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park 1 person has reviewed this location.

Last reported 9/8/2020
John T
21' Coachmen Viking 21RD
“Campsites between residential trailers, but a very pleasant stay”

Reviewed 9/8/2020

This was an oddly laid-out campground, with half the sites squeezed between residential trailers, and the other half out in the open like a normal RV park. However, it was clean and well-maintained, and the owner was very welcoming. The rate was $35 per night with 10% off for a week, making it $31.50 per night. All sites had full hookups.

You can enter from Main Street, between the cabins, ignoring the sign that tells RVs not to enter that way; they have made a gap in the fence to get through from the cabin road to the RV sites. However, the turn is tight, so long RVs should come in from William Street at the back.

My site (6) was one of a pair situated close together between a pair of trailers. (When I made my reservation, the owner described it and warned me that some people were not happy with it, so I was completely aware before I reserved and paid.) My electrical box and sewer were further back than my neighbor, so I was able to park further back, giving me more space. The two sites shared a water faucet. I have a back window, which gave me a view of the large lawn and the visiting deer. Without a back window, the views to the sides would have been depressing.

I had 3 bars of Verizon 4G, with 19 Mbps down and 3 up.

Despite the layout, my stay was enjoyable, and I would stay here again. It was an ideal, central location for visiting Virginia City and Nevada City, Missouri Headwaters State Park (the fork where Lewis and Clark chose to take the Jefferson River rather than the Madison), The Museum of the Rockies at Bozeman, and Earthquake Lake. Ennis was a ice little town, with western art on some of the buildings.

John T would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park!

Be the first to add a video for Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park!

Have you written a blog post about Riverside Motel, Cabins and RV Park?

Ennis Fishing Access Site

Amazing

- deline

Ennis RV Village

Outstanding Park and Scenery

- Romabout

Valley Garden Campground

Great sites on the river

- The Cappy's

Meadow Lake

Great free camping right on Meadow Lake close to world's best fly fishing town

- Travelbaums