Reflection Lake RV Park

951-654-7906

Weekly Rate: Yes
Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: dirt

“No wonder sites are empty ”

Reviewed Aug 13, 2018

On a map this location looks ideal! But the service is horrible and site is just gross. It’s located right by dairy farms, so the smell is horrific and flys swarm when temps are high. We were notified of this upon booking - along with the notice of needing coin for showers and coin can only be provided by the office, as well as that they don’t have dumps. so we appreciated the heads up on how much this place sucked.

We would have been fine with all that; because we weren’t planning on being here, we simply needed a place to park our camper and van for a few nights. Aside from the amazing attributes I just listed, we’re leaving a poor review because the front desk is unattentive, incompetent, rude and dismissive.

We only made this reservation because our existing monthly site at lake elsinore is suffering effects from the holy fire wildfire currently along the Ortega highway. We needed to fly into Denver for the weekend and didn’t want to leave everything and something happen or get evacuated while we were away. (We travel 100% for our adventure wedding photography business, living full time in our camper but sometimes fly depending on schedule).

We tried to make a reservation online but their system is faulty. We called to reserve and were told we could only make payments in the office. Our flight schedule had changed and we were no longer able to make it into the office before we left for Colorado. My husband called 3 times while we were gone to explain why we left and haven’t been in, and to also pay for our reservation. We never received one call back to confirm, collect or provided details for our stay.

Upon getting in late last night and leaving today; we were finally approached by someone with the office asking for payment. I thought my husband had taken care of it since he called 3 times. I tried to give her my card again but said I needed to come to the office in 30 minutes. I got to the office and she goes to charge me for 5 nights although we only stayed 4 and weren’t even here to use the ammenities. I kindly asked her to please consider charging me for 4 as we’re leaving today, won’t be here tonight and weren’t even here the other nights (this was at 230pm - 2 hours past checkout) We’re happy to pay for what’s fair. She quickly and rudely said it didn’t matter, she tried to knock, our camper was here, our van was here, she was here Friday, it’s after 12- so no we’d be charged a 5th day. I got defensive and she told me “you don’t need to get mad, you’re here past 12, it counts as another day”.... ok. Well. Technically lady, you’re right. But in a world of actually caring about your business and making money — you may want to consider your approach. Adjust your attitude and you may not have to nickel and dime every reservation.

... so yes, we entirely overpaid for poor service on a piece of dirty by a pond that smells like manure and infested with flies. Good news is when we pulled in there were TONS of spots to choose from. Wonder why.

P.s. remember showers require coin, coin can only be purchased in the office, office closes at 4 most days but good luck getting anyone in there to help. There is water hookup but no dump hookup. If you have a small grey water tank or don’t want to worry about dunking before leaving; make sure to get your coin early in the day and be prepared to get a bunch incase you need more later and they’re closed or unavailable. Horrible service for quick overnigrht stays, horrible location to stay in warmer months because of flies, rude staff.

Unless you’re a huge fishing fan, accustom to fly infestation or rude service, choose another spot.

“NEVER AGAIN!”

Reviewed Feb 18, 2018

When we arrived, I entered the office and was greeted by the lady behind the desk and her male assistant. They were very nice and helpful. Therefore my initial impression was good. Once we left the office and were driving to our site, I was developing an new impression of the park itself. All the sites, that we saw, were parallel parking, on dirt, next to a concrete pad on the bank of the lake (pond). We didn't venture from our site that day so we didn't see the worst until the next day.

The next day, my wife attempted to call the office several times with no response. We wanted to know if they carried FLY spray, FLY swatters and fire wood, something that they need to carry. With her getting no response from the office, I began to walk to it. Thats when another outlook of the park developed. There was broken glass EVERYWHERE. I do not mean, here and there. I mean EVERYWHERE!

Also, you have to dodge the Duck and Goose bombs because there are countless amounts of them around. Goose bombs on your pad and everywhere you see. These geese and ducks walk all through your site.leaving bombs and cackling at you.

Once I got to the office, the door was unlocked so I went in and saw that a lady was sitting at the desk. I said " My wife has tried to call the office for over an hour" She said "This is my first day". I said, "does that mean that you can't answer the phone?" She had no response to that. I bought some fishing bait and left.

This park is just nasty! There are literally MILLIONS of FLYS there. It is located near several dairys and thus the FLYS. When you open your door to go out or come in, ten FLYS come in with you! We were supposed to stay another night but the FLYS got the best of us. We drove home with the windows open in hopes of getting some out. We did manage to get a few out and killed a few and still had many many in the coach when we parked it.

If you like FLYS, this is the place for you!!

about Reflection Lake RV Park?

• wifi: free
  • swimming pool: outdoor
Discount Clubs:
  • Escapees
  • Passport America

Golden village palms rv resort
Golden Village Palms RV Resort
Beaumont, California
Wilderness lakes thousand trails
Wilderness Lakes Thousand Trails
Menifee, California
Lake perris state recreation area
Lake Perris State Recreation Area