Reflection Lake RV Park

Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: dirt

“NEVER AGAIN!”

Reviewed Feb 18, 2018

When we arrived, I entered the office and was greeted by the lady behind the desk and her male assistant. They were very nice and helpful. Therefore my initial impression was good. Once we left the office and were driving to our site, I was developing an new impression of the park itself. All the sites, that we saw, were parallel parking, on dirt, next to a concrete pad on the bank of the lake (pond). We didn't venture from our site that day so we didn't see the worst until the next day.

The next day, my wife attempted to call the office several times with no response. We wanted to know if they carried FLY spray, FLY swatters and fire wood, something that they need to carry. With her getting no response from the office, I began to walk to it. Thats when another outlook of the park developed. There was broken glass EVERYWHERE. I do not mean, here and there. I mean EVERYWHERE!

Also, you have to dodge the Duck and Goose bombs because there are countless amounts of them around. Goose bombs on your pad and everywhere you see. These geese and ducks walk all through your site.leaving bombs and cackling at you.

Once I got to the office, the door was unlocked so I went in and saw that a lady was sitting at the desk. I said " My wife has tried to call the office for over an hour" She said "This is my first day". I said, "does that mean that you can't answer the phone?" She had no response to that. I bought some fishing bait and left.

This park is just nasty! There are literally MILLIONS of FLYS there. It is located near several dairys and thus the FLYS. When you open your door to go out or come in, ten FLYS come in with you! We were supposed to stay another night but the FLYS got the best of us. We drove home with the windows open in hopes of getting some out. We did manage to get a few out and killed a few and still had many many in the coach when we parked it.

If you like FLYS, this is the place for you!!

about Reflection Lake RV Park?

• wifi: free
  • swimming pool: outdoor
Discount Clubs:
  • Escapees
  • Passport America

Golden village palms rv resort
Golden Village Palms RV Resort
Beaumont, California
Wilderness lakes thousand trails
Wilderness Lakes Thousand Trails
Menifee, California
Lake perris state recreation area
Lake Perris State Recreation Area