• Reviews (2)

Overview of Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed

Ramsey Mine Road is a dispersed boondocking location, accessibility is not guaranteed, always scout ahead before driving down dirt roads. Learn more: Boondocking 101

Elevation 1,410 ft / 429 m

Max Stay 14

View Map
portable computer displaying map of camping locations
mobile device showing map of camping locations
Roadpass Pro
Signup for Roadpass Pro to get premium access to all of these great road travel apps.
Unlock pro campendium features
Ad Free Experience
Cell Service Overlays & Reports
Public Land Map Overlays
Trail Maps
Filter by Elevation
Pro icon Join Roadpass Pro

Q&A - Ask the Community about Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed

To ask questions of the owner or manager please contact the campground directly. 623-580-5500

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed

Reviews of Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed 2 people have reviewed this location.

Confirmed by 2 Users
Last reported 3/3/2021
Confirmed by 2 Users
Last reported 3/3/2021
Roger
KS
33' Coachmen 27RKS
Ford F250
“A nice area near Brenda AZ, and close to Quartzsite.”

Reviewed 3/3/2021

Site Number: N/A

This really is a nice, quiet location. You do get a little noise from I 10. I spent 4 months at La Posa South before coming here. This area, at this time is a nice change simply because it's not as busy, and, even with I 10, over all quieter than La Posa South. Though I suspect that would be different in January. Access was easy. I did not recon the area ahead, but it was easy to find a spot where I could be off by myself. If you stay going south on Ramsey Mine Road from Hwy 60, and cross the bridge that goes over I 10, there is a good place to turn around and head back (if needed). It's a beautiful area, and I enjoy my daily walks here. Seems to be a good area for 4 wheelers too. I get great cellular service on both verizon and att. I don't get any over the air TV signal in my location here (I did in La Posa South).

There is Buckaroos Country Store in Brenda that has basic grocery items, and a sandwich shop. Brenda also has the Black Rock Cafe. You can get propane in Brenda if needed. I chose this area because Mobil Tech RV repair is based out of Brenda. They've got some parts on order for me. Once those parts are in, I'm a mile and half from their shop. Mobil Tech does good work, I've used them before.

I gave fewer stars for cleanliness and noise. Noise I already spoke to. It's not the fault of BLM, but coming in, closer to hwy 60, I saw some discarded trash bags, an old grill, and a chair campers left behind. If you stay on public lands, pack out what you bring in. People using these areas like a dump site, and/or lust leaving their trash behind is unsightly, diminishes the experience for others, and can lead to closures.

SBauer
Livingston, TX
30' Coachmen Leprechaun 270QB

Reviewed 11/26/2020

Site Number: None

Decent BLM land in Brenda off 60 hwy. Nice convenient store right up the road. Also has a sandwich shop. Fairly clean. A couple of bbq grills left. But no other trash. Quiet. Lots of room to disperse. Our site was remarkably level.

AT&T 4G

SBauer would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed!

Be the first to add a video for Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed!

Have you written a blog post about Ramsey Mine Road Dispersed?

• Dispersed Camping
LNT _Proud Partner-Charcoal Created with Sketch.

Brenda RV Resort

Adequate for overnight stay. Mostly permanent residents,

- i080457

Gold Nugget Road Dispersed Camping

Great place

- Shirota

3 Dreamers RV Park

OK, not many PA choices in the area

- Joe the Computerguy