Prince of Tucson RV Park

800-955-3501
520-887-3501

Weekly Rate: Yes
Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: gravel with concrete patio

Go That Road
MN
34 Hawkins Motor Coach Aerosport Special Edition
“Hello, Neighbor”

Reviewed Apr 18, 2017

This park is right off the interstate. Specifically, it shares real estate with the interstate - the entrance ramp wall serves as the eastern border of this park. The park is REALLY tight in many aspects. There are signs posted all over telling you how to maneuver your rig within the park, so I think they have seen a fair amount of rig damage. As such, while we were inside the office waiting to get checked-in, the golf cart chaperone comes in and tells us that the 5er that was in a hurry, and parked behind us in the registration line, pulled out too fast and hit our MH. Welcome to Prince of Tucson! sigh When we reached our site to pull in, I didn't even think it was going to be possible to sandwich our bus into our space, and then I kept wondering if we did get in, how we were going to plan our departure angle and maneuver. The back end of our MH was less than a foot from two of our neighbor's back ends. This was a whole new level of tight sites for us. Our gravel site was not level - very sloped towards the front.

The facilities are actually pretty nice. Laundry was great, pool was very nice, staff was okay (hit or miss). Mail was a struggle, but we're finding that this tends to be the norm for most RV parks.

Our location wasn't great, but wasn't horrible. It's on the outer western skirts of Tucson. There is a great bike/walking loop just outside of the park. It's city camping. Meh.

Silly me didn't know that Tucson is a gem of a gastronomy city! Holy good eats, Batman! Gotta check out Prep & Pastry, Bisbee Breakfast Club, Baja Cafe, Beyond Bread, La Cocina, and El Charro Cafe.

Lots to do around this city. Mount Lemmon, Tohono Chul, Saguaro National Park, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, Old Tucson Studios, Pima Air and Space Museum.

Wifi was sporadic. Verizon cell coverage was just fine. Interstate noise was constant and loud. I didn't feel unsafe in the park, but there were a lot of surveillance cameras, and I think the area has seen trouble in the past, but is doing better now. Lots of very interesting seasonal (read: permanent) residents here.

If I were to stay in Tucson again, I would try to find a park on the northeastern side of the city. I wouldn't stay in this park again. WAY too tight!!

about Prince of Tucson RV Park?

• wifi: pay
  • swimming pool: heated
Discount Clubs:
  • Good Sam
  • dog run
  • pet restrictions: breed restrictions

Tra tel rv park
Tra-Tel RV Park
Tucson, Arizona
Whispering palms rv trailer park
Whispering Palms RV Trailer Park
Tucson, Arizona
El molino mobile home park
El Molino Mobile Home Park