The campground is about 1/2 seasonal campers and 1/2 transient campers. Normally, to me, this isn’t a plus. But in this campground it is. The owners and the other campers were friendly and informative. We would have missed this great local vibe if we had gone somewhere else. The sites were large enough and well maintained. There is a...
• Campground is very busy, if you have kids this is the area for you.
• Very close to neighbors, just packed in.
• My site was grass, very soft grass. The person before me left huge ruts.
• Levelling was difficult due to the soft ground.
• Fire pits are in bad locations, if my neighbor had a fire, my car would be less than 2 feet from...
We registered with a very friendly, helpful attendant. Our W/E site was directly in the water so we enjoyed a gorgeous sunset. Some people were swimming. Dogs are welcome. A wonderful location, near town.